[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1)Is it true that men can't fantasise about sex 24 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464910673437.jpg (168 KB, 789x1012) Image search: [Google]
1464910673437.jpg
168 KB, 789x1012
1)Is it true that men can't fantasise about sex 24 hours a day, because of boners?
2)Are sexual fantasies an alternative to sex, if getting intimate to real people makes you want to throw up? Not religious or moralfag.
>>
1) No, they can't fantasise because it gets boring after a while
2)No, personal contact can't be substituted by imagination. If you are actually so afraid of getting intimate with people that you have to throw up, you should see a therapist.
>>
What? You can have sexual thoughts without getting an erection. I mean, we dont, obviously all day. I remember some retarded myth about guys thinking about sex every 5 minutes or something, which doesn't happen. No fantasies are not an alternative, and if you have fantasies but the idea of actual sex makes you want to vomit...you have some serious problems you need to get sorted out
>>
>>17219761
1) Usually when I have fantasies about it, I just masturbate and they tend to go away. When I don't masturbate, they'll go away after about an hour and a half, but they're often replaced by new ones after a while.

2) Nah. I could pretend to suck a dick all day long, but stuffing my middle finger in my mouth while jerking off will never be a replacement for actually doing it. I can't really relate to wanting to throw up at the thought of getting intimate, though. I think I'd just be scared and shy about it.
>>
>>17219770
>>17219773
How long do you think it's possible to keep it like this? Will not fapping make my mental state deteriorate more or less?
>>
>>17219819
>Will not fapping make my mental state deteriorate more or less?

Probably won't affect it. I've gone without fapping for months, and I don't remember going insane. Masturbation isn't really the problem when you're worrying about your mental state. What are you getting out of life? What do you want from it? Are you getting that? Those are the kinds of questions you should be asking yourself when you're talking about your mental state. The question of whether or not you're masturbating enough is only really relevant to your sexual needs, which, hopefully, aren't the only needs you have.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.