[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I enjoy living life, being an undocumented immigrant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x478
How do I enjoy living life, being an undocumented immigrant?
I'm not really fully "undocumented". Thanks to Obama's 2012 Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, I've been able to get a work permit, drivers license, and a SSN. I can legally reside in the country for 2 years, until I renew again (renewed twice already). I was brought to the U.S. as a baby and this is the country I call home. I don't know anything about my actual home country, and I can barely even speak Spanish.

It just really makes me sad that despite living here all my life, I still can't even take out a loan from the bank. I can't go on vacation out of the country with my girlfriend. I won't be able to retire someday. Just a feeling of not belonging. Like people hate that I'm here when I had no choice. But I feel like this is home.
>>
>>17219220
What about becoming nationalized and passing the citizenship test? Would that supercede the quasi citizen status you have now?
>>
File: Trump spurdo.png (902 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
Trump spurdo.png
902 KB, 600x3315
>>17219220
You have to go back.
>>
>>17219241
Only way for me to able to completely legalize myself would be to marry a citizen, and provide proof to USCIS that my wife would suffer a great amount without my presence. It's hard to prove. Besides, I haven't even thought about marriage with my current gf.
>>
File: image.jpg (864 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
864 KB, 3264x2448
>>17219220
>>17219251

Seriously gas yourself you spic piece of shit. You are an ILLEGAL immigrant and a member of the barbarian tribes overrunning us.
>>
>>17219220
> I was brought to the U.S. as a baby
Then blame your illegal parents for putting you in a shitty situation. It's no one elses fault.
My grandparents worked their asses off and even refused to teach their kids spanish so they would make it here (this when you'd get your ass best for speaking anythingnother than English). In turn, my parents wotked hard so I could have a good chance here and I'll work hard to make life easier for my children.

Why should you be able to cut through that just because of a shitty, preventable situation?
>>
>>17219220
You're an illegal anchor baby. You're a lawbreaker. Should all lawbreaker be exempt? You have to go back.
>>
Adios, amigo

Sucks that it's not your fault but you don't belong here, plain and simple.
>>
Shitty replies and comments.
Do you fuck wads have the least clue what youre talkin about? The dude is in a shit aituation and is already pretty much an american culturally, being raised here.
America has become so cuck, read: fallen from alpha status, that our solution to immegratiin has vhanged from assimilation to isolationism. Guess what, we tried that isolatiinist shit once and do you know what happened? Americas golden age started AFTER we dropped that shit.
So cucks plz go, all you foreign niggers/spics/haji fucks can some but leave your homeland shit at the door. This is america, you will fucking act like one or i will feed you to the lions myself.
>>
>>17219551
Most 'Immigrants' refuse to assimilate. Refuse to speak the language, refuse to pay taxes, refuse to respect American culture and laws. They have no place here. They also cost a lot of money for taxpayers.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
>>
>>17219612
>heritage

Kill yourself my good friend and compatriot.
>>
>>17219630
Nice retort. Go educate yourself. There are plenty of other sites that explain the burden that illegals cause to the US, not to mention the resources they drain. In old times someone like you would be considered a traitor.
>>
>>17219643
http://immigration.procon.org/

Gee, that was hard. What'll you post next, Breitbart? Zerohedge?
>>
Leave OP alone!

t. A friendly Canadian
>>
Why don't you call authorities?
America is a fair country, and its law system abides to justice. Unless you did something wrong as grown up, there must be something that they'll say about the fact that you ended up here AS A BABY or child or whatever. I don't think there's nothing to fear, whatever happens happens.
>>
>>17219220
Can't you just go back to your home country?
What happened to the house of your family in Mexico, or wherever you come from?
>>
Are you autists actually pissed off at this or are you just trying to start a shitfit? Both are funny but I don't know who to laugh at.
>>
>>17219750
Both parents went back and left me living on my own since 15. They passed away shortly after. I don't know of any family and I know absolutely nothing about Mexico, not even the language.
>>
>>17219612

>refuse to pay taxes

Topkek every illegal I've met pays taxes. Unavodiable to even exist with without paying taxes unless you sell drugs or some other illegal shit. A lot of migrants are workers that get underpaid for shitty jobs no one wants.
>>
>>17219220
Damn, you're illegal and you can even SPEAK AND READ ENGLISH? We're not in Miami anymore.
>>
>>17219612
But he isn't one of those so why give him shit for it?
>>
>>17219612
>Refuse to speak the language

Most Americans can barely speak 2 languages, let alone even one.
>>
go back to your nation of origin
>>
>>17219220
Apply for citizenship, m8. Just takes time.
>>
>>17219220

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>17220341
It doesn't matter if he speaks 2 languages or 7. If you cannot assimilate into a country to function smoothly in society, you are a tumor.
>>
>>17219247
>>17219487
>>17220596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39BIdOP0D6E
>>
File: 72c.jpg (18 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
18 KB, 600x450
>>17219745
>America is a fair country, and its law system abides to justice.
>>
lol gringo this is why everyone in south america laughs at you fags

do you really love american cock that much? te mata
>>
>>17220604
I think youre a tumor if you choose not to accept people who are different
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.