[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you recover from TOTALLY BLOWING IT with a girl you REALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: morrowind-screenshot_2.jpg (199 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
morrowind-screenshot_2.jpg
199 KB, 1024x768
How do you recover from TOTALLY BLOWING IT with a girl you REALLY liked?
>>
How do you get back up when you trip over?
>>
What did you do?
>>
>>17219116
Killing the Council Club.
>>
Find a new girl
>>
find a new girl to REALLY like and try not to be such an autist this time. practice makes perfect.
>>
you lay on your carpet, listen to depressive music and drink whisky straight from the bottle, that's what I've been doing for the past 3 months, why don't you join me
>>
>>17219116
Let yourself be angry and sad. Do what you want to cope so long as it doesn't affect anyone else
>>
File: Adoring-Fan.jpg (124 KB, 580x320) Image search: [Google]
Adoring-Fan.jpg
124 KB, 580x320
>>17219116
Doing something fun for yourself, it will really last a while but that will make it less annoying. Just befriend the thought of not wanting to see her anymore, helps.
>>
>netch leather boots
>imperial legion cuirass and shield
>iron sword
>common pants and shirt

Lvl 9 pls go
>>
You move on.
It will be hard early on with her constantly on your mind. But don't let that hold you down. You messed up and all you can do now is learn from it and move on.

It'll get better. Just don't become a pitiful mess like I became after messing up a chance. Believe me.
>>
>>17219116
You accept that this will never work, learn what you can from the way you screwed up, and you move on. This is not as easy as I make it sound, and I am sorry, but I know no better way to put it into a sentence.

The big thing is to distance yourself. Get rid of mementos, including pics. Whatever you can't get rid of outright should go in a box, and the box should go somewhere out of sight and as inconvenient as possible to reach (a storage unit would be best). If you have any of THOSE pics, they have to go no matter how painful it is.

Then, work on developing some new interests. Everyone has a backlog of stuff they thought would be neat to learn but never got around to; take something off your list. Nothing artistic -shit backfires too easily- but anything else will do. The reason for a new interest is that your brain is craving new things to think about, and new interests will flood it with new information.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.