[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make him feel guilty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160604-WA0010.jpg (13 KB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160604-WA0010.jpg
13 KB, 480x271
I want to make my ex feel extremely guilty about leaving me in a sense of that he will be afraid he's responsible for me being miserable. I thought of faking a hospital stay or being in an abusive relationship. Any other ideas? Inspire me.
>>
>>17218985

I hate you and hope you get raped sick bitch.
>>
>>17218985
Why did he leave
>>
>>17218985
don't become that crazy ex story, every guy has one
>>
>>17218985
You know it's sooo easy to see through people like you. It will just confirm his decision in leaving a psycho haha
>>
>>17218985
>I thought of faking a hospital stay or being in an abusive relationship.
You know, I get the impression he will never feel the least bit guilty over leaving you no matter what you do now.
>>
>>17218985
kill yourself and leave a note mentioning his name.
>>
File: 1455379054423.jpg (31 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
1455379054423.jpg
31 KB, 305x305
>>17218985
>>
>>17218985
Dear op:
Dont
>>
>>17218985
You should kill yourself that will make him feel super guilty.
>>
>>17218999
Because his girlfriend is a fucking psycho obviously.
>>
>>17218985
You need inspiration I could tell you the scores of things my exs did to break me but it ultimately only makes you stronger to such petty things
>>
I think I can see why he broke up with you.

frankly if I were in that situation there is nothing you could do to make me feel guilty and like I didn't make the right choice. I'd move on if i were you OP. then again you have an incredibly unhealthy, selfish, entitled view of the world so you probably won't listen to that advice.
>>
>revenge fantasy
Get over it. Just move on, faggot
>>
>>17218990

Topkek you want to bait him. But honeslty, fuck you, that's manipulative behaviour and psycho bullshit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.