[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I'm not great at reading these types of situations.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1464217611845.jpg (138 KB, 790x1394) Image search: [Google]
1464217611845.jpg
138 KB, 790x1394
Hey /adv/

I'm not great at reading these types of situations. I recently got the number of a coworker of mine from another coworker (if that makes sense). We've been texting non-stop about work, other people we work with, some stuff is borderline flirty but nothing overt. The weird thing about it is she keeps telling me "you should date _____" so far she's suggested 2 different girls that I should ask out or make a cute couple with. At the time I just assumed she was just acting motherly and trying to set me up, but then something weird happened. After work today she was talking about how she wasn't sure if she wanted to go to yoga before work tomorrow because she needed "The Zen" then I made some stupid joke about "I can give you all the Zen you need ;)" and She asked if I wanted to go. I said I'd go if she could find someone to cover my morning shift tomorrow as a joke. I later found out that she asked 4 different people to take my shift.

Maybe I'm over thinking this, but what could this mean?

>Sorry for the confusing writing it's like 4am here
>>
>>17218493
Could mean a couple different things buddy.

1. Wants to be friends
2. Doesn't want to go alone, and you'd be decent to take
3. She's hungering for a great slice of your dong and you need to make some fucking moves.

Honestly dude, it wouldn't hurt to go and become friends with the grill. If nothing happens, fine, but if shit does, hell ye niga. I'd recommend you make moves and see where that leaves you. Never know until you try.
>>
>>17218504
Let's be real I'm a big guy and she's quite attractive.

So I'm thinking she just wants to be buddies. That would explain why she keeps trying to set me up with other girls. But when she went out of her way to ask several people in the middle of the night to cover me. That's weird, right?
>>
>>17218527
Eh, not too weird. Friends, or people hoping to be friends, tend to try and help each other out. Especially if they both want to do a thing and one has an obstacle in the way.

Though in the middle of the night.. That's interesting. Could be that she reaaally wants a yoga buddy.
>>
>>17218529
I don't know how big she is in yoga honestly. She never once said a word about it and I've been working with her for about half a year, and we small talk about everything...
>>
>>17218551
That could be a sign that she's into you as a friend, or perhaps more. A bit early to jump to anything.

Though you said you got her number recently, so this may just something that you haven't found out about yet.
>>
she definitely wants the d but doesn't want to be honest about it.
ask her directly if she likes you, if she says yes then the rest is easy, enjoy a fun, honest relationship with proper honest communicaiton if you want.
if she say no then forget about it and get on with your life, life's too short to play head games
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.