[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I don't know if I can do it anymore. I have no problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1451457708104-k.jpg (91 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1451457708104-k.jpg
91 KB, 472x472
/adv/, I don't know if I can do it anymore. I have no problem talking to women. I'm one of the funniest people to hangout with and I'm the life of the fucking party. But, no matter how hard I try, I can't get a woman to sleep with me. I'm not ugly person and I'm often told that I'm a really good guy. I'm at wit's end and absolutely terrified of never meeting a woman who will want me. What do?
>>
>>17217307
Try surrounding yourself with sluts.
>>
>>17217311
I've dated nothing but sluts (which I feel wrong to say). I'm not sure if it's my personality or what.
>>
>>17217307
Maybe you're being really obvious in only really caring about getting laid.
>>
>>17217307
I felt so identified with this post. I'm not ugly, I can socialize normally with people but still I don't even have any female friend, not even the slutiest. I'm not exagerating, but the only girls I know are the ones of my family.
>>
>>17217318
So you've dated sluts, but now you just want to fuck them without dating them?

Am I understanding the problem correctly?
>>
>>17217307
Same here. I was a beta virgin for a while, so I started going out and doing things, learned social skills quickly, started lifting, identifying my interests, changing my appearance, keep this up for 2 years solid, be told I'm funny, cute by multiple women, still on the quiet side but not awkward by any stretch, yet here I am and I'm still a virgin and somehow stuck in a long distance relationship because that's all I could get and I hate playing the victim I really do, but whenever I see this happening to other guys it makes me feel really fucking sick because honest to god I cannot help them.
>>
>>17217307
Are you me, OP? I shall share with you this story. I hope it at least makes you feel like you're not alone. I've shared it on /r9k/ before.

>In highschool, I was known as a class clown
>I got along with everyone. I pulled pranks on people all the time, and always made people laugh.
>Never had harsh feelings towards anyone, and people have always considered me a friendly person
>My senior year, I had an Important project: Write and deliver a speech about one topic that's personal to you
>Most kids wrote heartwarming speeches about different things that effected them. I remember a lot of them really well.
>My speech was a couple pages about my life, lined with various jokes and funny things.
>The last paragraph was a sincere warning, telling people to take life seriously, and how I use humor to often cover the pain I have from not connecting with people naturally
>The whole crowd is laughing in tears, including my parents. They thought that this was part of the joke.

>That summer, after graduation,
>I confessed my love to this girl that I always hung out with.
>She laughed, then realized, "Oh! You're not joking..."

>I spent the next eight years of my life having one night stands with easy girls from local hangout spots.
>It's the closest thing I got to filling the void, but it only makes the hole deeper.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.