[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19/f/5'3" around 100lbs i want to get fucked something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
19/f/5'3" around 100lbs
i want to get fucked something fierce but i feel like it's dangerous looking for a stranger to tie me up?? my sex drive dies and flares up every couple of weeks which was fine when i was getting fucked regularly but now i'm in a different city and itching to check out my options. how to i strengthen my willpower and keep myself from heading into some inadvisable shit
>>
File: thumb_15715584.jpg (6 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
thumb_15715584.jpg
6 KB, 200x113
Nothing you can do about it. You were born a whore and always will be. It's in your blood. Just embrace it and have fun with it
>>
>periodic sex drive
It's called hormones, and get a boyfriend. Trusting strangers in a way that you give up control to them is unsafe.
>>
>>17216803
i usually have a great time when i do! but there's really a time and a place, not everywhere all the time
>>17216810
my last relationship with a boy ended w him.... trying to kill our tropical fish and i'm just not ready for that again
>>
Post an ad on backpage and get paid to fuck
>>
>>17216839
Still better than choking you and raping you unconscious. Look for a decent guy.
>>
what city?
>>
>>17216850
that's like a whole new set of flaming hurdles
>>17216866
not feeling commitment, just want to go out, get fucked and come back home
>>17216873
Ottawa
>>
Seekingarrangement. You'll tend to attract classier guys and can screen them a little, like at least meeting for coffee first.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.