[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I was wondering if any other guy has been constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1460515092322.jpg (24 KB, 443x510) Image search: [Google]
1460515092322.jpg
24 KB, 443x510
Hey /adv/, I was wondering if any other guy has been constantly hit on by gay guys?

I don't really have anything against gays, but it is getting really annoying. I don't really consider myself attractive, but for the past week, guys have been trying to get my number, blowing kisses at me from the car, buying me drinks,etc...

What does it mean? If gay guys find me attractive do girls also find me attractive?
>>
That bar you like goin to?
They lied. It's gay bar.
>>
>>17216701
whats the problem if gay dudes compliment you as long as they're not tuggin on your dick or something?
Honestly you should try a cute one out and let them suck you off it feels good desu desu
>>
>>17216701
I used to be hit on by gay guys all the time when I was younger. I looked like a twink. Cougars and/or fatties are sometimes attracted to skinny boyish-looking guys, but otherwise it's not really an attractive look.

If gay guys are hitting on you because you look metrosexual (well groomed and pay attention to your dress and "accessories"), if you work out and have a good body, women are attracted to that look.
>>
I get hit on a lot by gay guys and I'm really really fat and hairy. I think it's bc they think I'm like a bear
>>
>>17216701
My boyfriend gets hit on by gay dudes. He usually just laughs it off and I joke that there's gonna be a cat fight if it goes any further.

Granted, we live in a progressive city with lots of gay people that generally move out here from the conservative east. So the gays are everywhere. Just take it with a grain of salt. Doesn't mean you look gay.
>>
>>17216701
> What does it mean? If gay guys find me attractive do girls also find me attractive?

Gay men have looser preferences. Women are pickier. There's probably some girls who are into you, but don't assume gay men have the same preferences as women in your area.
>>
>>17217099
Twinks are heaven on earth, and I'm not a cougar or a fatty.
>>
>>17217168
Most women aren't into thin, boyish, weak looking guys.

I know there's been a trend over the last twenty years or so where "pretty" guys are a mainstream popular look that women like instead of the rugged manly men, but even there it's guys who have some muscle and a six pack.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.