[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend walked out on me last night. We have been dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: alone.jpg (46 KB, 900x597) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
46 KB, 900x597
My girlfriend walked out on me last night. We have been dating for three years, and were very affectionate. We live together in an apartment while we go to school.

Last night, I decided to take a nap as the internet wasn't working well and I was feeling tired. I slept for a couple hours, but she was worried I was sad because she thinks that whenever I lay in bed it's because I'm in a bad mood. I didn't want to talk, as I was still sleepy, so I just laid there and cuddled for a while.

Eventually, I got up and went to watch the News for a little while, and then came back to see she was still in bed. I tried to be affectionate, but she wasn't happy. I tried teasing her to wake her up and to be cheery, but eventually she left because I batted her hand away from the heat.

She went out on the couch, and then I came out and tried t cheer her up again and apologize, not wanting to hurt her by moving her hand, and that it was an accident. She kept saying she wanted to talk about why I was sad and sleeping, but I had no idea what to say, as I wasn't upset about anything. Eventually, she moved me and my glasses scraped my head, causing me to cry out. I got really angry, and felt instantly like hitting back to defend myself, but I instead just recoiled, and swore, not wanting to hurt her.

I went to the bedroom to try and get over the pain, and during that time she went into the stairwell to call her friend, telling her it wasn't working and that she wanted her to pick her up. I came down, wanting to apologize for getting upset, but she still seemed angry. She said she wanted to go to her friend's house for the night, and I got upset and confused and stomped off, saying she could have the car. I came down a couple minutes later after I had a minute to calm down, but I couldn't find her in the building or outside.

I tried to send her texts, but she wouldn't answer. Eventually she said she was safe and that was all I needed to know.
>>
I tried to send her more texts to apologize for making her upset, and telling her I missed her. Eventually, I couldn't keep my eyes open and I fell asleep for twelve hours.

She never sent me anything during that time. My friend told me that she wanted to come over to get her stuff, but didn't want me to be there. I tried to send another text, asking her to talk to me, but she has not replied.

The other times we have fought were never this bad, though the problems seemed far worse. She told me that she wouldn't walk out without talking to me.

How can I fix this?
>>
Lol you shoould have been clear that nothing was wrong with you. Literally making a mountain out of a molehill.
>>
File: 1463929077369.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463929077369.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>17216255
Don't be surprised if she ends up fucking Chad because "things aren't working"

Sounds like you're insecure as well, and she sounds like she is getting fed up with you and wants manlier cock to fill her up.

Just let her be and stop being so damn clingy, she will come around and she better apologize for your injury
>>
OP i don't really know what to tell you because you're either negating information or she's just being ridiculous

but let her come and get her things. just make it clear that YOU don't want her to do that at all, and that you're sorry for making her upset, and that if she ever wants to come back to work it out, she's welcome
>>
>Dating for 3 years
>Randomly walk out on someone because "it's not working"
Yeah.
>>
>>17216267
its pretty clear there's something wrong with op

you don't break off a 3 year relationship because your boyfriend got angry once, op has issues he's not bringing up and you can totally see it in the muddled differential way he types

>refuses to say he's fine for some reason
>accidentally having his glasses knocked causes him to want to attack his girlfriend and he has to actually fight himself to control it
>>
>>17216279
She never said that before. We have had fights, but we always made up. I've been improving to be more communicative, and explained to her before that I'm not always upset if I'm sleeping.

It seemed like a minor issue for me, but she won't explain the implication. Before she left, when I was talking to her, she seemed relatively happy, like she was only going to spend the night, but it seemed to have escalated. Now I can't tell how she's feeling at all.

The worst I could guess is that I made it a bigger deal by storming off.

>>17216289
Never had a girlfriend before, and I don't know how to react to physical pain without trying to unleash it with a distraction on someone else.

I've never hit her, and I do my absolute best to make sure I never yell at her, since she's terrified of yelling. I used to instead close-up and not speak for a long time. I've stopped doing that as much, telling her if I needed time alone, and this time I did my best to show I was happy and there was nothing to worry about.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.