[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's being hypocritical here? My girlfriend and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 146034524596438.jpg (77 KB, 508x556) Image search: [Google]
146034524596438.jpg
77 KB, 508x556
Who's being hypocritical here?

My girlfriend and I have been together for about a month. She came over early yesterday morning, and I told her to get in the shower with me. I got very into the moment and ended up fucking her with no condom on (she was fully aware that I had no condoms and also told me she expressly came over to have sex). I didn't cum inside her, and I don't even think I precame, but I cant be sure on that front. It's possible. She is not on birth control.

This morning, I got her a Plan B pill. I apologized for not using a condom, and told her I wouldn't do that anymore, but so we were both safe she should probably take this. We met and she took the pill, but wasn't very happy about it. When I asked her what was wrong, she said the "darkest time in her life" was when her ex had her take a morning after pill. Apparently this is because she's religious.

However, she's cool with condoms, and cool with going on birth control once she moves out of her parent's house. I explained to her that Plan B wasn't an abortion pill, and couldn't stop an existing pregnancy. She got defensive "I know how it works"

I don't understand why she would be cool with having sex before marriage, using condoms and birth control, but for some reason has an issue with Plan B pills and is now probably going to be sad/mad or a number of weeks and not want more sex.

Am I just at fault for not using a condom in the first place, or is her point of view nonsensical?
>>
>>17216188
she's an idiot IMO. You don't have anything to do with whatever situation made her upset last time. She should realize that.
>>
Any form of abortion fucks people up psychologically because of all the what ifs.
>>
>>17216195

>any form of abortion

By that logic she should feel bad for all OP's sperm that has gone to waste and died in a latex prison
>>
File: 1461925360246.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1461925360246.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>17216188
You're making a basic mistake here. You think a girl's way of thinking involves an ounce of logic but in reality it has none.

She came to fuck, was horny enough and didn't give a shit after being aroused. She now uses the "my darkest time" excuse. Women will try to blame someone else for whatever happens in a relationship. Like you said, if she is that religious then why even fuck in the first place? Don't let society and women fool you and make her swallow your load instead.

Stock up on condoms and fuck her brains out, religious types tend to be kinky when aroused enough.
>>
>>17216222
No, that is not a logical extent. At all.
>>
Yeah she makes no sense
>>
>>17216222
That's not even close to abortion because nothing's fertilized, same thing as woman and thier periods
>>
>>17216250

But what, the morning after pill kills a fetus? No, right? So not abortion at all.
>>
>>17216256
plan b literally just prevents an egg from being fertilized at all

fertilization takes ~1 week to take place

not an abortion whatsoever. your gf is being stupid, and you might want to think seriously about how she is handling this situation. it could be a major red flag indicating how she handles conflict in the future. imo i say dump her
>>
>>17216263

that was my point. If someone thinks plan b is abortion, than so is the use any condom and diaphragm. I think she's making it something else. Another anon said
>any kind of abortion fucks people up
Which plan b is not part of.
>>
She is irrational and might be stupid and emotional for a while, but there really isn't anything you can do about it. You can't talk sense into people like this.
> Taking Plan B as "Darkest time" in her life.
Holy shit, what a fucking baby. You might want to reevaluate her long term potential.
But you sound kind of overbearing, and she seems like a total pushover, so you might be into that.
>>
>and I don't even think I precame
are you 12? precum is not some sort of prologue to cumming, precum is the translucent seminal fluid that leaks out of your dick the entire time you're aroused. The only reason it wouldn't is if you were either severely dehydrated, or you bust so often that your prostate doesn't have anything left in it.
>>
the odds of getting pregnant from precum are pretty much nothing
>>
>>17216188
OK look- Imma gonna set you straight here.

Fuck this girl any way you want and just tune out her whining. This is irrational and isnt going to stop later. As a matter of fact, if this is how she acts in the first month, when most people are on their best behavior, just think how bad it is going to be in 6 months, a year, 2 years, 10...20...

Point being, fuck her while you want to , but understand that this woman is bad for you long term and get the fuck out when you get tired of her pussy/find another one.
>>
>>17216188
>religious
>has sex before marriage
lmao
>>
>>17216188
Either she's messing with you, or the hormones in the pill mess with her and she wants you to feel bad for that.
>>
>>17216188
Condoms are a lot cheaper bro
>>
>>17216188
Your best bet would be to stick with anal
>>
>>17216195
Morning after pill is not an abortion pill. If the pregnancy already started (the egg already left her ovaries) the plan B pill doesn't stop the fertilizing process anymore.

It's only a form of birth control, not an abortion and it won't end a pregnancy if it has already started.
>>
i used to fuck my gf and cum inside her all the time , like 50 times total probably. was my personal cum dumpster. ive never had sex more than 2x with a condom and i dated that girl for 4 years im 19 i always pulled out like a boss or went all the way
>>
>>17216188
>this is because she's religious
ABORT MISSION!
>>
>>17216188
It sounds to me, like she's just stupid. No offense, OP. Nothing against you. If I had a dime for every stupid girl I've almost impregnated, I'd probably buy another... But she seems dumb. Tell her to get over her stupid self.

Tell her she's lucky if that's the darkest time in her life.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.