[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 24 and my hair is getting worse and worse. People in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Mi84A - Imgur.jpg (161 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Mi84A - Imgur.jpg
161 KB, 1680x1050
I'm 24 and my hair is getting worse and worse. People in my family have had historically God tier hair, but for some reason mine is thinning already.

Do any of you have good hair care tips?
Should I see a dermatologist?
>>
>>17215646
Best tip is just doing what you can with your hair. Make sure it's a flattering cut, etc. Be confident with it
>>
>>17215646

>OP's milkman is bald
>>
>>17215646
Shampoo no more than once a week. Make sure there are no sulfates in the shampoo, same with conditioner. I use rosemary rinse. I'll cut a few twigs of rosemary, boil it in distilled water for about 20 minutes, let it cool, put it in a bottle in the shower. Use it as a rinse about 2-3 times a week.

Other than that, good diet and proper blood flow to the scalp.
>>
>>17215646

Probably going to need a hair transplant
>>
>>17215646
29 guy with thinning hair. You can use minoxidil or finasteride (both are mildly effective), minoxidil you have to rub on twice a day and finasteride im not sure how often, but It worked pretty well for my cousin.

I used minoxidil for a year or two and while it did grow hair back, it was a very small amount. It would be enough to keep some people satisfied, but I couldn't justify paying $30 p/m (aus) and having to put something on my head 2x per day.

I would recommend visiting here as well - there are a lot of people who try out different methods for growing back hair, and with a lot of success.
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/

Best advice is to eat incredibly healthy and work out.

For me though, I just accepted it - and I think it actually helps me to be more confident that I can be happy with myself, even though I have less hair.

Also, in regards to this
>>17215718
if you are referring to Advanced Hair Studio, its 100% scam. There are multiple people who have horror stories about how they were ripped off by this place with little to no results.
>>
Just accept your hair the way it is, you might even look nice and manly with it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.