[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: dentistlol.png (532 KB, 523x448) Image search: [Google]
dentistlol.png
532 KB, 523x448
Yesterday I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. She's not on the pill, I didn't wear a condom, but I pulled out and didn't cum inside of her. I came close a few times, so I'm not sure about precum or anything on that front, but I definitely didn't full on orgasm inside of her.

This was a dumb and very impulsive decision, and was also the first time I've ever had sex with no condom.

I guess I'm just sort of worried. We're both 19, I have no idea what I would do if she ended up pregnant, especially because she's catholic.
>>
You'll probably be a father

You dumb shit
>>
>>17215581
Uh, those precums are as good as money, sir

Right here? Baby, $250K, might wanna hold onto that one.
>>
>>17215581
1/5th chance of her being pregnant, step right up, spin the wheel, and try again!
>>
File: image.png (1005 KB, 640x1307) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1005 KB, 640x1307
OP, certainly the odds go up unprotected, but they are still in your favor seeing as you pulled out.
Source: I've had unprotected sex with my gf for 2 years, and nothing has come of it.
>>
if you have unprotected sex at least use her menstrual calendar to find out on which day she's less likely to get pregnant you dumb shit
>>
>I definitely didn't full on orgasm inside of her.

Does. Not. Have. To. Matter. At. All.

Jesus fucking christ. NOT USING A CONTRACEPTIVE ALWAYS PUTS YOU AT RISK.

There are no "safe periods", there is no such thing as a safe fuck with no protection.

SO USE CONTRACEPTIVES, YOU FUCKING MORON.

If you jacked off the same day you fucked her, you could might as well have filled her up with your filthy semen.

1. Ask her to take a morning after pill/plan B or whatever you call it.
2. Tell her to take a pregnancy test in 2 weeks
3. If shit has hit the fan, convince her to have an abortion.

>b-but she's catholic

Grow some balls. Convincing someone about the many advantages of abortion as opposed to raising a kid as an unmarried 19 year old is not hard.
>>
That is why there is plan b, now that is too late retard.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.