[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starvation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Super-Saiyan-Goku-1.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Super-Saiyan-Goku-1.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
Hi /adv/ers,
I'm desperately trying to fuck a guy. OK, he's my ex and he broke up with me for... no reason, so it's pretty obvious he doesn't want me back. But I just wanna fuck, no romantic involvement. He still makes my pussy boil everytime he does something a beta male would do (I may have weird tastes in guys). We're really good friends now. We see each other nearly every day and he's constantly mocking me in a flirty way. I tried to flirt back, even tried to send him lewd pics but he didn't want to see them. He clearly likes my appearance, his boner spoke for himself. What should I do?
>>
Him or another guy isn't gonna make a difference, if you're horny, you're horny... Just touch yourself.

It's just you have feelings for him so, it's easier to go back to him instead of fucking someone else.

Assuming, that, since when are you single and how long have you been together ?
>>
>>17215500

Why did he broke up with you. There is always a reason ... How was your relashionship ?
>>
>>17215561
I guess you're right. We've been together for a year and I've been single for about a year and a half now.
>>
>>17215569
Well.. he said there weren't. He just was not itnerested in me anymore. Our relationship was ok I guess. He showed many signs of appreciation toward me at the beginning, later on he seemed a little bored. I just was too blind to see it and too stubborn to accept it.
>>
>>17215633

> I've been single for about a year and a half now.

I think he has been dating someone during that year and a half so maybe it's time you start doing the same. Get some confidence, you're the girl.

Talking to each other after a break up can be good to help each other let go and talk about why things didn't work out but it's been more than a year.

Finding a man is easy, finding a man who's gonna fight for you is harder. Clearly, he's not willing to fight for you or if he does, it's only for sex.
>>
The best way is to focus your attention on another guy. If you have any chance, this will make him jealous.
>>
>>17215642

> He just was not itnerested in me anymore.

Yes well, you know, you don't say those things after a year of relashionship. I call bullshit. Maybe you were into him like his puppy and he got bored of you.

Love is about balance !!! Don't be his dog or he'll treat you like one.

Being nice and settling in a relation is good, but you have your own dignity.

Love makes us stupid, but don't lose your pride over a guy .. never.

> He showed many signs of appreciation toward me at the beginning

That's because you were dating a kid who wasn't in love but just in a situationship. He was happy to have you around because it was perfect on his schedule. A man will show appreciation anytime.

Of course you'll get bored at some point in a relation but it shouldn't last long... otherwise this is coming from a lack of plans.

When you're with someone, you talk about the future... but obviously this wasn't a mature relation.

May I ask how old are you ?
>>
>>17215669
I wish I had more self-esteem. His relationship with him destroyed the little one I had. Maybe it's better for me not to have a sexual relationship with him... I'd probably fall for him again. Thanks.
>>
Nothing wrong with love when it's mutual and based on respect and efforts.

From what i see... it's not the case.

Men can have sex more easily and don't get attached... it's harder for women.. be careful.
>>
>>17215687
Probably I was too in love with him and I was in effect acting like his dog. I'm 23.
>>
>>17215775
I don't understand. All of a sudden he seems to like me being around him. I'd really like to have sex with him, meaningless, fun sex... just to do something with our spare time. But when I try to send him hints he seems to reject them.
>>
>>17215830

Which country are you from ?

I'm really bad for giving advice but what I can say is that i don't want to be with someone just for sex, simply because i need more. Also, it would be disrespectful for me and her.

I need to connect emotionally and with all my heart to have fun and really enjoy the moment.

Be careful because even if you do have sex with him, it will be a disappointment because it's not gonna be as good as you were expecting because you're not in love anymore. You will catch feelings and shit stuff but ... in the end u'll be screwed because you'll want more.. and he's not gonna be able to give you more because he doesn't feel like it.

I've been in that exact situation but then again every situation is different. All i can say is that, you should ask yourself what you really want... and think about the consequences.
>>
>But when I try to send him hints he seems to reject them.

What kind of hints?
>>
>>17215894
Thanks... really. I'm just confused because I don't understand what he'd like from me, he's flirty and all but he's unresponsive to my attitude. Me...I'm not engaged at the moment, I still think he's cute, and I'd really like to have fun with him. But, deep down in my heart, I'd be scared the situation would backfire.
>>
>>17215917
Well... silly stuff. Like taking a photo of a banana and telling him if he wanted to see me eat it.
>>
>>17215992

Are you swedish by any chance because i recall someone saying the same story like a day ago or so.

>I'd be scared the situation would backfire.

Yes it will backfire... and it's not gonna be funny because one month later you will post something saying you are heartbroken.

He is not a guy for you otherwise he wouldn't have left you in the first place. Love is a fight and he had gave on that fight a year and a half ago.

>>17215978

> Well... silly stuff. Like taking a photo of a banana and telling him if he wanted to see me eat it.

LMAAAAO, ok that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard... listen, u want to give him hints, ask him out.
>>
> I'm just confused because I don't understand what he'd like from me

He wants to play with your soul and feelings and maybe this what you're looking for.

Some people are happy suffering. They fill the void in their soul with pain and anger and tears.

If you don't suffer, you don't feel. But if suffer for the wrong reasons and the wrong people you're just making a foul of yourself.

Time is precious, waste it wisely. If i had to pick someone to fuck with, i'd be going out on a night club and get the first guy i found.

Being single for a long time can make you be very very horny so ... i'm not sure what you really want is to be with him.
>>
>>17216026
No, I'm not Swedish.

He, he, I know...that was a very DUMB thing to do.
>>
>>17216118
Of course I'm horny... but I wouldn't be comfortable picking up a random guy at a club. I already know him. But for my own happiness I should let it all go, probably.
>>
Hey OP, why not look to date other guys until you find one you like who seems to like you back?
>>
>>17216324

You don't want to be happy. You want to be fucked which is very different.

Once you have sex you'll catch feelings unless you're a total desperate whore
>>
>>17216418
That would be great (and wise).
>>
You just want a sexfriend...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.