[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be a mentally strong person? I think I'm destroying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: mentality.jpg (33 KB, 312x318) Image search: [Google]
mentality.jpg
33 KB, 312x318
How to be a mentally strong person?

I think I'm destroying myself with addictions and emotional weaknesses ..

I'm addicted to masturbation, I have social phobias, wide study to be watching television or stressing me with xbox .. mistreat people by personal problems sometimes, I dont eat healthy food and to eat cookies ... I just want to be someone better.. I just dont know what I can do useful, but I know I have much free time. I just want to use in the best way and do not know where to start to do so.

I believe that almost all this is resolved with a strong mind, just that. But how to adapt to something new? I was always very relaxed with my life and habits ..
>>
I just want to be productive and learn to live like that day after day .. like an autopilot.

And not for addictions .. for procrastination ..
>>
she has a boyfriend wtf
>>
>>17215334
http://idosersoftware.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34&products_id=185

Check that out OP
>>
>>17215393
cool

looks cool

but I need something more powerful

and alternative things .. ideas..
>>
File: lazyriches121.jpg (49 KB, 298x475) Image search: [Google]
lazyriches121.jpg
49 KB, 298x475
Educate yourself friend, weed out your weakness.
http://pastebin.com/GaB6nCDC
>>
>>17215427

interesting friend

but I'm afraid to click it
tell me the material and I search
>>
>>17215443
>scared to click on a pastebin link

you're an idiot
>>
>>17215448
ah, I understand
it's just a book

I appreciate the recommendation.
In fact , I think all my problems would be solved with money .. I can focus all my failure on that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.