[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I, the whitest motherfucker on the planet, go about being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
How do I, the whitest motherfucker on the planet, go about being curious to date a black girl, without fucking it up?
>>
Man the fuck up.
No, seriously m8. It depends on the girl. The stereotype is that they love a strong man that don't take shit and doesn't get upset at banter. So you can either run with that or whatever else your gut is telling you.
>>
>>17214791
How the fuck does it differ?

Cut out that racist thinking
>>
>>17214791
I suggest smearing yourself in charcoal, dys-learning English, and wearing your pants below your boxers in order to embrace your new identity.
>>
>>17215590

You're an idiot
>>
>>17214791
Hang out in the parts of the city that are black. The more you're around them the more you'll start to look and act like them.

This video might help you a bit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSao9jWOvIA
>>
>>17215765
:D
>>
>>17215580

Racism != Culture.

One's culture could condition black women to not be very attracted to white men, which is actually the case *most* of the time.
>>
>>17214791
>race mixing
fuck off you moron
>>
>>17214791

wear a black power ranger hoodie. also be cute. black chicks love cute little white boys. im always surprised by the attention i get from other races.
>>
>>17214791

the answer differs depending on where you are, op.

In murica?
>>
>>17214791
You're fucking up from the get go, but basically you don't want to bring attention to their race.

They're not pretty /for a black girl/, you don't think their skin/hair is beautiful, you don't like the way they mup da doo didda bix nood, etc. The last thing you want to do is make them feel like a fetish and shining a light on your differences does that.
>>
The first date with a black girl is always spaghetti spilling.

I remember I ordered chicken and waffles and borrowed my friends cadillac and I was wearing a tall-T and baggy pants.

In all truth, the black girls that go for white guys, like white guys for being white guys.

Think Seth Rogan, and go for that, trust me.
>>
>>17214791
I assure you I'm whiter then you but most black girls I date freak out about the whole interracial couple thing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.