[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 years old, enrolling to a new high school to do my senior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 23456754323456787654.png (465 KB, 653x412) Image search: [Google]
23456754323456787654.png
465 KB, 653x412
18 years old, enrolling to a new high school to do my senior year, except this high school is extremely dero, kids don't care about learning, sluts caking themselves, 14 year olds acting like lads, teachers impose a fixed mindset - Should I be worried? I like school but i'm worried that my average will be dragged down by those kids. Also, this school seems to have such a high concentration of dipshittery that I'm worried that there won't be that one group of kissless virgin/autists I can befriend to help scale my grades up towards outlier territory. What do?
>>
what?

it's your senior year, who the fuck gives a shit what the school is like. shouldn't you be more worried about college?
>>
stop being a faggot
>>
>>17214153
>seeking out the autists and losers to hang with
Haha what
>>
>>17214154but I'm looking at ivy league and i need to maintain a 4.0 gp if i want a shot one of the lesser like columbia. ust worries that those kids will drag me down since each one of my classes gets graded on a curve
>>
Bruh with all the shit tier students in this shool the "average" has been severly dragged down I qaurantee the school doesnt expect shit from you. It will be extremely ez just avoid the bullshit as much as possible you will keep a 4.0.
>>
>kissless virgin
Ask the sluts for help.
>>
>>17214185
If the classes are graded on a curve and these kids are as stupid as you say they are, you will look pristine (assuming you aren't also stupid, which you very well likely are)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.