[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abused Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (125 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
125 KB, 2000x1000
Last night I learned from my girlfriend that her ex was an abusive piece of trash. He forced himself on her several times. There was a time that they thought she was pregnant- She wasn't. She then said she wanted to break up and he beat the hell out of her.

She might not be able to have children.

She didn't tell anyone but me and another ex. I want this guy in prison or dead but I have no name and no real evidence. If I found out other exes of his that had similar experiences would there be a chance of putting this guy behind bars?
What the fuck do I do...
>>
>>17214043
How long have you dated your girlfriend?
>>
>>17214043
>If I found out other exes of his that had similar experiences would there be a chance of putting this guy behind bars?

yes

>What the fuck do I do...

get name, stake him out, beat him with a crowbar when he's coming home from work, feel satisfied.
>>
>>17214043
If she didn't go to the police herself, it's because she was scared of him or the justice system, and doesn't want to relive it. I know it's bullshit but you're gonna have to let it go, and hope she heals. Doing anything to him might make her fear retaliation.
>>
Shoot him
>>
>>17214055
Bad advice, OP. Don't listen to him.

You'll Want to put him out entirely. Break into his house and stab him a bunch of times when he's in the kitchen. Freeze his body, cut it into pieces, and soak them in a plastic bucket full of hydrochloric acid. Dump it down the garage drain.

Wipe down the tiles with bleach. Tip over a lamp onto the rug, soak it in alcohol, burn the place to the ground.

Not fool proof, but good enough that the police won't look any further.
>>
>>17214059
>Doing anything to him might make her fear retaliation.

only if op doesnt do enough
>>
>>17214069
>hydrochloric acid

lol

just use lye + peroxide
>>
>>17214069
this is the proper way to dispose of a body
>>
>>17214043
Dont do anything unless you have an agreement with your GF. My ex GF was raped as a child and she lived nearby her uncle, yet for 20 years she didnt tell anyone except me, and she thought it'd be really creepy to tell anyone else, like, she feared it for some reason. So, you better talk it out with your GF and find out in what state she is, if shes better or not. Take her to a therapist, and if you need one to, go.
>>
Your girlfriend comes first.
If she doesn't want to do anything, nothing happens. If you go against her wishes and take this away from her for the sake of satisfying your own anger, you will be hurting her.

Focus on making sure she feels safe. Feel free to encourage her to get to a place where she's able to come forward, feel free to ask her if she'll let you take the lead on gathering evidence against him if he's done this to other women. But this is something that happened to her, not to you. Don't put your anger at hearing about it above her pain at experiencing it first hand. Everything you do regarding this matter has to put the question of whether it'll help her as the top priority.
>>
>>17214043
No girl will ever tell her boyfriend "oh yeah my ex was awesome! We had great sex, he treated me like a princess, and we were planning on getting married! But things just didn't work out in the end :(" take what you hear about her ex's with a grain of salt, of course she's going to tell you she regrets it.
>>
>>17214043
If he beat the hell out of her and she went to hospital and they said she might not be able to have children because of it they would have probably called the police there and then.

Is the 'might not' a sort of made up guess?

It sounds like you don't actually know a great deal about it.
>>
>>17214043
>Might not be able to have children
If I had a dime for every person I know was told this shit and then had kids, I would have enough to buy a nice bottle of Whiskey.
That statement is horse sh it.
>>
>>17214069
Bad advice op, don't listen to this guy.

What you should do is find out his address, That's the most important thing to do first. Once you have it, you need to go to your municipal center and ask for the blueprints of his residency. Whether he lives in an apartment or house, there's pros and cons to both.

You need to rent a van and gas container full of a incapacitating agent. If its an apartment, you're in luck since you have a smaller area to work with, but witnesses might spot you. If its a house, you're gonna need time for the sleeping gas to spread everywhere. See in the blueprints how ventilation seems to work. Be smart about it. You're also gonna need to find a way on how to break in. Pick lock, smash the window, or if you're really really really lucky, the door will simply be unlocked.

After you kidnap him when he's knocked out, you can whatever you please with him.
>>
If she refuses to tell you his identity then she cares more about him than she ever will you.

My ex knew I had it in for her ex, refused to help me lead him somewhere saying she's worried about me, even though she knows me long enough to knows me long enough to know guy can't beat me and that I'm not gonna get in trouble.

Fast forward to her fucking him and his friend.

> Dear OP,
>He owns her. Mind, body, heart, and soul

Forget him and forget her. You'll be better off.
>>
I'm sorry to hear what happened to your girlfriend. We don't often talk about what severe abuse does to the friends and loved ones of the most direct victim, and certainly it isn't remotely comparable to what happened to what the most direct victim goes through. But there ARE real effects, and you're feeling them now.

>>17214043
>She didn't tell anyone but me and another ex. I want this guy in prison or dead but I have no name and no real evidence.
I know something about how you feel. But the first rule of the hunt is that if the person you intend to avenge tells you to stop, you STOP, that instant. No questions, no complaining. She has had too many of her wishes disrespected already, and she does NOT need you adding to the pile.

I've been there too. Not with a girlfriend, I will admit, but a good friend overseas who was raped by another expat. I tracked the son of a bitch across international lines to his mother's house, and THEN she told me to stop. I don't think I've ever been more frustrated in my life, but I swallowed it and stepped back. I can only imagine how much worse it must be when your own girlfriend calls you off, but you still have to be able to stop the moment she says to. Are you prepared to do that?

Another thing to consider: revenge is not a legal defense. If you do kill him or even just beat his ass, you run a very real risk of going to prison for a long, long time. They will take you away from her, right when she needs you most. Is it worth that risk?

>If I found out other exes of his that had similar experiences would there be a chance of putting this guy behind bars?
Yes, but there's a catch: one of the victims has to come forward. You, personally, have no standing to press charges. Once one of the victims comes forward, the others can join the case, and you may be able to play a supporting role if that happens (but ONLY a supporting role: this is, and must remain, about the victims and the victims alone).
>>
>>17214043

Strong white knight
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.