[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically, there is this girl I like. I barely talk to her,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: LeDankCheese.jpg (5 KB, 180x203) Image search: [Google]
LeDankCheese.jpg
5 KB, 180x203
So basically, there is this girl I like. I barely talk to her, but whenever I do, its awkward, she thinks im wierd. Its not like i say things wierd, but i have tourretes and i keep stuttering. She does not seem too interested in me. I need to make some sort of move, what should i do
>>
>>17213931
You have Oneitis. Just move on an stop trying to get her because it won't ever happen. Just being blunt. Even if you were completely competent socially, having Oneitis would doom you because it makes you act desperate and women pick up on that easily.
>>
I'd say try to be weird as fuck and keep hitting on a girl that isn't into you; but apparently that's not working out. What would you recommend captain?
>>
File: 1463947462904.jpg (75 KB, 280x287) Image search: [Google]
1463947462904.jpg
75 KB, 280x287
>>17213931
You have no chances with her. A girl who likes you will show it to you by flirting. If you never had a playful conversation with her, if she never touched you then it's over my friend.
>>
>She does not seem too interested in me
its over before it even started

time to move on
>>
>>17213931
Are you taking medication for the tourettes? It can help dramatically with the tics and some of the stuttering.

>She does not seem too interested in me
>I need to make some sort of move
How does this logically compute?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.