[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf do i do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2gen-2.jpg (26 KB, 150x188) Image search: [Google]
2gen-2.jpg
26 KB, 150x188
Wall of text incoming

I'll try to keep this short. I met a girl last november and soon we started dating. I'm 20 and she's 31. I met her at work and soon enough the whole store knew about me and her. She has some issues, mentally and otherwise. So we date for a few months eventually she moves in and we planned on getting married. One day i decided to look through her phone because i thought she was smoking weed and not telling me. What i found was far worse, she was cheating on me and smoking meth. After that i never said anything until i tried to break up with her after valentines day, at that point i still cared and couldn't just keep my emotions together and she took a bunch of pills in front of me and her daughter when i tried to leave her the first time (daughter is ten). We sort of split up but got back together in a few days, i was still in hell but i didn't know what to do. Eventually i figure i need to get a new job because she told everyone at the store we were getting married. So i put my 2 weeks in and break up with her right after i quit my job. That day she said she would kill herself and told me she was pregnant. As time went on obviously she didn't kill herself and we just talked and occasionally met up. About a month after she claims she is really pregnant, but shows me no proof. I will be honest, this is not someone i want to raise my kid or any kid for that matter. I told her to get an abortion, she says she wants to keep it and i can just move on, she wouldn't put a name on the birth certificate. I kept telling her to get the abortion done, and a few weeks ago she supposedly did. Again she has shown me no proof she got it done. At this point in time i don't know what to believe. i haven't talked to her today and i don't want to contact her because every time she's just like i love you anon i want to be with you anon so on and so forth.

1/2
>>
2/2

All i can do know i think is just be friendly and watch her for a few months and make sure nothing develops.

TL;DR
Got a crazy ex gf, supposedly was pregnant but it still hovers in my head. what should i do.
>>
>>17213227
>>17213210
You can't really force someone to get an abortion anyway, if she lied about it and ends up having a kid, get a dna test to make sure it's yours before going full JUST
>>
>>17213270
Obviously but still what happens then? I don't want to pay child support and shit
>>
>>17213210
1. Get proof of the pregnancy. If there is none, walk away.
2. If she is pregnant, get a DNA test when the baby is born. If it is not yours, walk away.
3. If it is yours, work out a system of support and visitation that does not involve the two of you being a couple. You may need legal advice for this.
>>
>>17213443
As far as #1 goes i dont know how to get proof she's so fuckin hard to work with and i don't trust her because of past/ alleged present drug use
>>
bumping, would like some input pls
>>
bumping again, i talked to her and said i didnt want to talk to her unless it was in person and i am losing my patience with her. I just want to move on with my life but this keeps hanging over my head.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.