[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help i dont know how to have sex with my girlfriend. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Sakura.Trick.full.1660618.jpg (275 KB, 893x587) Image search: [Google]
Sakura.Trick.full.1660618.jpg
275 KB, 893x587
I need help i dont know how to have sex with my girlfriend. She's a virgin & I've never had sex with a girl. Im slightly scared I'll feel repulsed by the taste of the pussy. Plus i don't know how to finger. Im also scared that since im the masculine one & she is just learning that shes bi that she wont want to eat/fuck me, but at the same time im kinda dont want her to bc it would make me feel submissive/feminine? I wonder if that even makes sense. Help neets
>>
File: 1239165425307.jpg~c200.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1239165425307.jpg~c200.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
DICK IN VAGAINA
>>
>>17213000
>>17213014
I agree, OP. Get a strap-on.
>>
>>17213000
does she know u never had sex with a girl ?
also if u dont want to do something dont do it ! dont force yourself to do anything ! talk to her and go slow like really slow and tell her to warn you if she doesnt like what you're doing (also go on youtube there are some nice advice there)
>>
>>17213000
FACT: Not all lesbians eat pussy (at least not all the time)

Many just enjoy the necking, cuddling, breast action, fingering.

Do what feels comfortable with your GF. Do what you both enjoy. If moved to go further, do. If not, don't.
>>
Tops and bottoms both can eat the pussy. It's not tryinf to conform to roles, just try to enjoy yourselves.

Best way to get over the taste of vag, just taste yourself.

Do you masturbate? If so, use the same techniques on her. If not, do the "come hither". Two fingers is perfect, middle and ring fingers work. Personally my index gets tired. Explore yourselves and communicate, learn and grow together.

Also, eating is so good, I love when a girl grabs at my hair and pushes my face down as she moves her hips.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.