[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming second to games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: choose-these-tits.jpg (31 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
choose-these-tits.jpg
31 KB, 450x338
Hey /adv/, my bf is constantly ignoring me playing on steam. The only time I get to speak to him all day is if I come with him to walk to his dealers so he can get some weed and if I ask him to come and chill with me he will get pissed off and says I can speak to him while he is gaming as if he can actually hear me. It is my first day off in 2 weeks and I have been looking forward to spending time with him, just to be ignored. We can't even go anywhere because he spends all his money on weed. I don't know what to do any more.
>>
hes just not that into you
>>
Leave him and find someone that wants to spend time with you.

You are simply a fuck toy to him.
>>
Are you sure you're bf and gf?
>>
I'm not even a fuck toy, we haven't fucked for ages :/
>>
File: 1464349500056.jpg (67 KB, 719x699) Image search: [Google]
1464349500056.jpg
67 KB, 719x699
>>17212842
You're just a walking dick pouch for him. Better move on.
>>
He's a condescending manchild. He needs to mature. Break up with him.
>>
OP pic bras are silly but arousing in a strange way.
>>
>>17212924
haha I think her bra is cute and pokemon relates
>>
>>17212933
I'd squirtle all over her pokerballs
>>
>>17212865
We are supposed to be engaged lol
>>
He ignores you all day, and he's financially irresponsible. Why are you with him?
>>
>>17212978
You seriously want to be married to this problem? You think he'll someday be more interested in helping with the household/kids later in life? That's just delusional, if he is picking video games over you during the easy part of the relationship, you are fucked.
>>
>>17212978
>supposed to be engaged
does he know this?
>>
Fuck him, I'll give you all the loving you need. But that's pretty much it. Just cute dates and sex.
>>
Hit the road jack
>>
>>17212942
Rofl
>>
If he isn't going to put time and effort into the relationship it is best to just leave him and find someone else that will.
>>
Why are you staying with him?...
>>
>>17212842
You break up with him holy shit what?
>>
either he's going through some bad bad bad times and spending time on games is the best way he knows to avoid reality

or he's a piece of shit of the most disappointing kind
>>
>>17212842
He's a loser, you're a loser for going out with him. Stop going out with him genius, he's not going to change.
>>
File: 1375650778953.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1375650778953.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>17212842

>bf is constantly ignoring me
>if I ask him to come and chill with me he will get pissed off
>we can't even go anywhere because he spends all his money on weed

So you decide to date a loser and now you're surprised he's behaving like a loser?

Strange.
>>
>>17212842
You could always try playing some games with him. Make a deal with him and smile while you do it, be all like "Hey! Gamer-boy! I have a proposition of the highest regard for you" and be all cute and shit. Then be all like "I want you to spend time with me and be my friend, so I am offering to do something that you want to do". Meow! Love Me God Damnit!

Don't forget to make sure he realizes you're not actually mad, just in like with him and having fun while you annoy him
>>
The key is to be the type of guy OP describes, but still have enough money to be the breadwinner so she can't leave you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.