[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make her leave her guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 960x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 960x738
>be me
>freshman year
>crush on a girl 8/10
>girl has a boyfriend but still always talks to you
>she leans on you, hugs you for long times
>she has a boyfriend and she always says your just a friend
>thinking "she has to be into me just doesnt wanna say it"
>get sent to a psych ward for almost killing yourself
>she cries while your gone, and keeps telling people how much she misses you
>get out of psych ward nine days later
trying to decide when her and her boyfriend break up do I slide in and be the rebound? Do I have a chance with her? Should I just say I like her and hope she leaves her boyfriend for me? Any /adv/?
>>
>Do I have a chance with her?
No.

Just leave her alone. Find someone else that is single.

She will never want to date you "romantically" stop wasting your time.
>>
File: 1464726681285.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464726681285.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
>>17212835
You're just being used for emotional support. Break all contact with her, people like that are very toxic.
>>
>>17212887
Emotional support? What do you mean?
>>
Stop complaining and get over it ur a freshman theres a 99.9% chance u wont merry her and dont be a fucking rebound its only gonna make u feel worse u whore. Talk to other people
>>
If they break up on their own, go for it

But there are plenty of single women in the mean time
>>
>>17212913
Often times people will use others just to vent out emotions.
I'd know best
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.