[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do all guys care about vagina size?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image002.jpg (9 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
9 KB, 231x300
Do all guys care about vagina size?
>>
Yes, buckets plz go
>>
Yes

Use ben wa balls and stop fisting yourself
>>
>>17212814
No. /r9k/ers wouldn't either, except for this idea that they can somehow use it as a proxy to test for virginity.
>>
Yes labia size is very important.

Nobody wants a girl with a doner kebab, wizard sleeves or and axe wound between her legs.
>>
>>17212846
I actually like outies more. Hairy as well.
>>
>>17212846
What if one labia is an outie and the other an innie? Isn't that the best of both worlds?
>>
>>17212866
This is why girl find it easy to get dates, there is always one guy with out any standards.
>>
>>17212872
The elusive turkey-on-rye
>>
An outie labia is from over use.
>>
>>17212814
Ideally it should be able to stay in contact with at least 2 sides of the penis at once
>>
File: images (7).jpg (10 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
10 KB, 384x384
>>17212814
No, vaginas come in all kinds of size and shapes.
>>
>>17212890
2 sides.
Either you're tiny or like it slack.
>>
>>17212898
Are there any sideways vagina types? What about square or trapezoid shaped ones?
>>
>>17212814
Be more specific. Are you loose or a roasty? In the first case, look into kegels, in the second case, unless your labia are so big they get in the way of ponus in vagoo, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>17212880
I needed this laugh today.
>>
I had sex 2 times before my actual boyfriend. He said he fucked tighter vaginas... I felt sad :(
I'm tall and have large hips. I have started this Kegel thing too. But I don't really know if this have too much importance
>>
Idc that much, unless its particularly unusual
>>
>>17213216
>tall
Your vag grows proportionately with your body. You have a large vag but kegels should help, also loosness depends on arousal. The vagina naturally takes the shape of the penis after a while.
>>
>>17212814
Most guys on 4chan have never encountered a real live vagina and are unlikely to. They would not be choosy.
>>
File: starwars.png (83 KB, 307x187) Image search: [Google]
starwars.png
83 KB, 307x187
>>17213060
My labia is quite long. Looks almost like pic related.
>>
>>17213647
Well I'm not going to say guys won't care about it at all... Vaginas are a little weird to guys to begin with and when they're floppy and stuff it's like a mutant limb to them unless they're used to it
>>
Not anyone who has any experience whatsoever, nor anyone who's inexperienced and hasn't been on 4chan (because what the fuck do they know about vaginas?)

Basically the only people who do are the ones that go on >>>/r9k/ read all the meme's, and then fall for them because they're bitter/angry.
>>
>>17213656
>Vaginas are a little weird to guys to begin with
virgin detected
>>
>>17213656
How are vaginas weird to guys? I'm curious because I've never let a guy look at mine!?
>>
>>17213696
They're all wet and deep and dischargey, and it's like, what the fuck is in there? Plus they make really gross schlorp schlorp noises, not to mention they bleed and have their own "ecosystem" of yeast and whatever. Whereas with a nice feminine penis, it's all out there, you know exactly how it works and what to do with it. Never a miscommunication when you're dealing with a feminine penis.
>>
>>17212885

This is a myth. Clearly, everyone on this board knows nothing about female sexuality.
>>
>>17213712
>feminine penis

You mean a clit or a faggot attached to it who thinks he's a woman?
>>
>>17213216

>He said he fucked tighter vaginas... I felt sad :(

Your boyfriend is an asshole. The vaginal muscles tighten when a woman is uncomfortable or anxious during sex. The more comfortable you are, the "looser" your vaginal muscles will be. Saying you have a "large vag" is a very presumptuous thing to say about your anatomy with very little evidence.

I've personally never noticed much difference in vaginal "tightness". They kind of all just feel different to me and I've never been particularly disappointed.

The quest for super tight vaginas is just bullshit that little kids talk about because they think its cool.

>>17212814

>Do all guys care about vagina size?

Guys ages 12-17 do. The rest of the adult world has no time to worry about such stupid shit.

Guys that age also still think that girls can get "loose" from having too much sex, which is the silliest fucking myth I've ever heard.

The human vagina was designed to give birth to a child with a head the size of a bowling ball, then shrink back to its original size and they someone think their stupid little dick is going to "stretch" vaginas out.

Vaginal tissue is much like your lips. You can open them really wide and purse them really tight but they don't stretch. Its basic anatomy.
>>
>>17213738
>>17213738
You need to get more acquainted with the memes, my friend. As soon as this one goes mainstream, you're going to feel pretty stupid for not knowing what a feminine penis is.
>>
>>17212814
well... i like anal so it's not a big deal. As long as it's small enough that she can cum from me fucking her, i an always go in her butt and finish. Love is more than sex for me
>>
>>17213647
long labia is a ok with me... and honestly i like hair
>>
>>17213670
I always thought it was funny how this is the go to response. Vaginas look funny. Dicks look a bit funny too, less so to a man because they've been a part of their life for a longer time.

It's really not a big deal, and it's not a matter of sexual experience.
>>
>>17213755
Medfag here : It was poorly designed for that function : it FREQUENTLY tears and usually does NOT go back to it's normal size
>>
>>17213670
I'm not a virgin, actually. Vaginas look funny
>>
>>17213755
You are an idiot
>>
>>17213782
another reason why human bodies are worthless and we should all be working alot harder on becoming robot people.
>>
>>17213755
>The human vagina was designed to give birth to a child with a head the size of a bowling ball, then shrink back to its original size and they someone think their stupid little dick is going to "stretch" vaginas out.
Are you retarded? When giving birth women will have their vagina cleaved open and it doesn't just shrink back, especially without surgery. Nor is it anywhere near a bowling ball, considering how I was birthed.
>>
>>17213830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfoVOGMz054
BELIEVE
>>
File: 1387268308396.jpg (60 KB, 346x367) Image search: [Google]
1387268308396.jpg
60 KB, 346x367
>>17213782

>it FREQUENTLY tears and usually does NOT go back to it's normal size

I was speaking narratively, I'm not an idiot. The line was kind of meant to be comical, if you didn't pick up on that. I realize the internet is not a great medium for inflection and expression.

I know that the vagina is typically not identical to the way it was before child birth and often tears I was just being obtuse for the sake of making the point that having "too much sex" doesn't stretch the vagina. As a medfag, I'm sure you know that.

>Are you retarded? When giving birth women will have their vagina cleaved open and it doesn't just shrink back, especially without surgery. Nor is it anywhere near a bowling ball, considering how I was birthed.

Depends on the vagina, depends on the situation. I know several female friends who have given birth and some say they don't notice much of a difference and some say the recovery was a pain in the ass.

Like I said before, I think maybe you're interpreting this a little literally for the sake of dismissing the argument I was actually trying to make for an argument that I wasn't.

Also, I wasn't there when you were born. I can neither confirm nor deny how identical to a bowling ball your skull is.
>>
>>17213216
I don't know why he'd say that to you. This ain't some white knight shit either - that's just stupid.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.