[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I talk to girls, especially my ex? > got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1464846727176.jpg (23 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
1464846727176.jpg
23 KB, 480x353
How the fuck do I talk to girls, especially my ex?

> got back in touch with ex gf (we dated for a couple months but she really liked me)
> shes doing all sorts of things with her life
> haven't done anything myself
> shes still interested for some reason
> like her too but don't know what to do

We text each other but I feel so bland, like I'm not talking about anything or worthwhile. We know pretty much what each other is like and what were doing with our time. We've talked about hanging out in the future but you're supposed to keepbin touch frequently right? Would it be weird to start talking about personal stuff over text?
>>
File: 1464453412262.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464453412262.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>17212813
btw I initiated the breakup a couple years back. she was shy and rather depressed and I left like a jackass because she never wanted to do anything or go out and be under the sun. A lot of common friends said she was really hurt by it and I felt bad, but I felt like I was being selfish and demanding a lot out of her at the same time, but I was also worried about her.
>>
>>17212837
Wait until you see her in person to catch up. It'll hopefully give you a chance to say what you said after your first post
>>
File: 1464458727154.jpg (130 KB, 736x491) Image search: [Google]
1464458727154.jpg
130 KB, 736x491
>>17213059
That's the thing, we've hung out in person and have talked about hanging out again but it's really vague.

A couple months after we broke up I hung out with her once, and I could tell she wanted to kiss me, but I kind of turned away for the same reasons I stated in the OP.

When we hung out today I felt she was still attracted to me in some way, but I don't know for sure if she's interested in being in a relationship. I know I can onlyou ask but I feel like I ought to entertain her interest more before pursuing a relationship.
>>
>>17214158
So you're not attracted to your ex but you still hang out with her? Why?

You clearly have no excitement when you hang out with her
>>
File: 1463761611327.jpg (50 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1463761611327.jpg
50 KB, 500x749
>>17214170
I am attracted to her, but I'm so shy and withdrawn it's difficult to share myself with her and really just don't know how.

I've had a bit of a flip in my life since the last time I saw her. A lot of built up self-hatred and confusion along with isolation has really fucked me up. I found out I was conceived of rape, and that being my origin and already having a shitty life I had a mental breakdown, went homeless and juggled jobs, my friends drifted away or became hostile and demeaning. i isolated myself from the few friends that actually cared about me until a couple months ago but still I've already been rejected by many more people than individuals I've befriended.

I just don't know who i am anymore really. I threw myself down to rock bottom and now I'm dont feel the same.
>>
Honestly just shoot yourself senpai

It won't get better
>>
>>17212813
>ck in touch with ex gf (we dated fo
perhaps you should make a clean break
>>
>>17214392
> it's a 'he didn't read the whole thread' episode
>>
Pls respond
>>
Try to be friends with her at least, OP.

If you could use a friend, try and take one on. And if things go from there, great. If not, great. Start treatin' yourself to things you might like breh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.