[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To say no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
There is a girl which i care for... She is now in Love with me. We are now together since three weeks bütün ı cant love her back. I dont want to continue this relationship. How do ı tell her that without hurting her feelings?
>>
>>17212654
why did you enter a relationship with her if you didn't want to be with her?
>>
>How do ı tell her that without hurting her feelings
you can't. Tell her, break her feelings, move on with it. The longer you wait the worse it will be.
>>
Bc its my first relationship and i wondered how it would work out. Quite naive actually... And ı like her but she wants a serious relationship which i'm not ready for
>>
>>17212695
Was also my first thought but ı hoped u guys would Come up with a "nicer" solution
>>
>>17212722
We can only come up with bullshit that you yourself can think of. Bullshit that she'll see right through. "I see you like a sister" "I like you but I'm in a very weird period right now and I can't date anyone" "It's not you, it's me". That kind of dumb shit.

Better to be honest about it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.