[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a weird and most certainly peculiar situation and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1464452775974.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464452775974.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
I'm in a weird and most certainly peculiar situation and I have no clue what to do
My friend is regularly beaten by her father, and last night she got fucked up pretty badly as he both beat her and pulled a knife on her this time, even "accidentally" cut her, afterwards he threw her out the house
I would without a doubt take her in since I'm 18 and the people I live with would understand but she's 1.5 years younger and lives in Turkey where all of her family in unison agree that her dad fucking her up is OK because "he's the man of the house"
What could I possibly do besides just talking to her which I already do? I don't wanna lose a friend here, either her dad is gonna kill her eventually or she'll kill herself if things continue like this
>>
Remove the dad from the equation
>>
>>17212328
Sounds like you already have a plan.

Take her in. See if the dad comes after her. You might have to confront him. Hope your ready for a fight. If not, call cops and cower under your bed.
>>
you can notify the Police from abroad
>>
>>17212352
She lives in the other end of Europe, I don't know how I could do that
>>17212366
They don't want to do anything about it, or assume she's in the wrong because muh muslim values man are nebr wrong
>>
>>17212371
>n't want to do anything about it, or assume she's in the wrong because muh muslim values man are nebr

I'm a bit more worried about you being sucked in

It's the police , aid agencies and other organisations , you call them with all the details and that's about it
>>
>>17212387
I'm currently talking to her about the police
She's currently staying with her aunts and they've tried calling the police on multiple occasions but they simply claim that "this happens in families, we can't do anything"
Fucking shithole of a country
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.