[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I no longer enjoy my life. I lived through midschool and highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459881333147.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1459881333147.gif
955 KB, 360x360
I no longer enjoy my life.

I lived through midschool and highschool thinking that being adult is way more fun and then things will get interesting.

I'm an oversensitive 18yo virgin, who hates all his friends. I literally can't stand saying "hi" and pretending to be happy about it anymore. I don't fucking care about the music they listen to nor football. And I think that getting drunk isn't the best way to spend time together.

I hate my country, full of nationalistic shits who beat people on the streets for having curly hair.

I've been looking for a hobby since primary school and never got into anything. I just can't enjoy shit. Sports, books, games, movies, shows, collecting stuff, even extreme sports. This shit just isn't fun.

And the only reason why I haven't killed myself is that I'm worried about what would they think about it. "wow, what a faggot, he killed himself because he was weak!" or shit like that.

What do I do
>>
>>17212085

>beating people up cuz they have curly hair

considering curly hair is my type i find this really sad, what country is this?

that being said i highly doubt the entire country is shit adn you're the only cool kid in it. you need to open your mind more imo.

>im looking for hobbies
>they are all lazy downtime consumerism with the exception of sports

stop consuming, start creating. also, move?
>>
>>17212085

>the only reason i havent killed myself is that i dont want people at my funeral thinking 'what a faggot'

people already think that, and anyone who is going to your funeral wont think that, and anyone who DOESNT isnt worth worryingg about in death.

im not saying kill yourself, cuz obviously you dont want to. just pointing out how stupid an excuse that is and even you know that. you are no better than those assholes who are like 'I DEFINITELLY REALLY DO ACTUALLY WANT TO DIE BUT I CANT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO TALL BUILDINGS TO JUMP OFF OF NEAR ME AND GOING 20 MILES TO THE NEIGHBORING TOWN WOULD COST TOO MUCH GAS XD'
>>
>>17212094
>considering curly hair is my type i find this really sad, what country is this?
Slavlands, I'm talking about my little city which is full of typical slavic football fans.

>stop consuming, start creating. also, move?
That's actually a good idea, but I lose interest in whatever I'm writing/drawing after a couple of hours.

>>17212098
Ugh, also I'm too much of a pussy to actually do that. I'm so emotionally unstable that my mood can change in seconds.
>>
Disapear on the woods and kill yourself. This way noone will know.
But before, tell me the country.
>>
>>17212110
[spoiler]Poland. The nearest big city, Krakow, is literally known as "City of the Machetemen" and my small town isn't any better[/spoiler]
>>
>>17212105

>im too much of a pussy

or you just dont want to kill yourself. its not an issue of fear pr bravery or options. you just arent THAT depressed so dont say you are. your feelings can still be valid without you wanting to kill yourself.

>lose interest

that sounds like you have your own spiritual issues to work out. consider that just 'drawing' isnt creating imo unless you are doing something like a full comic.

you need something that has endgoals. something with completion.
>>
>>17212116
>you need something that has endgoals. something with completion.
I tried writing a book since I always got straight "As" (we have a numeral system here) on literature lessons. But I felt like it was cringy and dropped it.

I was interested in programming and I couldn't get into it.

I'm still trying to fight with my laziness.
>>
>>17212129

then fight it, cuz there is no good advice for lazy people. its perhaps the dumbest fucking thing to be. its cringy that people admit it so casually.

>but i felt like it (the book) was cringy

do it nayways. i always say it doesnt matter how bad it is as long as you finish. you arent working to get published or become famous, just to complete a project. there are millions of books that never even get submitted for publication. and with the internet youcan still get the reward of having people read it and comment and mamke you feel worth it.

which even happens to the cringy ass sonic art on deviantart so why cant you have that?

if ur answer is
>ID RATHER NOT DO IT AT ALL THEN HAVE IT BE BAD

then you will never learn how to get good at anything. there are no instantly magically great writers. you gotta work at it. like everything.
>>
>>17212153
Thank you very much anon, your posts actually make me feel motivated to do something.

I'll probably start with moving out of this city.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17212085
keep crying about it to anonymous strangers on the internet, that will help
>>
>>17212163
Well if I just wanted to cry about it I'd go to /b/ or /r9k/. I'm actually looking for some advice.
>>
>>17212163

hey he turned it around and actually thanked for the kick

>>17212162

anytime man. good luck. if you have curly hair come toamerica and we can drink beers and play mario kart and i can run my fingers through your hair.

if not, good luck nice knowing ya.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.