[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I UNDERSTAND THIS GIRL, /ADV/? >be me, kv in college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (2 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 259x194
HOW DO I UNDERSTAND THIS GIRL, /ADV/?

>be me, kv in college
>fall hard for girl from camping trip
>seems she's into me she always comes out of nowhere with random hugs and grabs my hair and made a joke about how I'll probably have a bunch of girls following me around
>eventually ask her out (by text unfortunately I'm sorry but I never saw her around campus at that time)
>"Hey so nice to hear from you again sorry I'm busy that day"
>figure that is a nice way of rejecting me (even had a thread on /adv/ about it)
>try to move on
But now I'm confused because since then she has not changed how she acts towards me at all.

Every time she sees me she still just jumps in with a hug

What is with her, /adv/?

Was she actually just busy but never proposed another time???

Is she just physical and huggy with everyone??

Can she detect my beta-ness (only really happens around her) and therefore views me as like a 'gay best friend' or something (I have a bit of a feminine personality)

I'm afraid it's the last one because other times girls give me random hugs out of nowhere too and I doubt it's because they're into me lol
>>
Zriend fone
>>
>>17212095
It's so weird though.

Wouldn't she realize that I asked her out because I was getting some signals?

If she didn't mean for it to be anything more than platonic then wouldn't she stop with the random hugs if she thought I was getting the wrong idea???
>>
>>17212108
Ask her out again, OP we believe in you
>>
>>17212079
The fucking next time she hugs you, hug her back ans whisper in her ear that you like her a lot.

This should move you somewhere. To a date or realisation that she is only hugging bitch :-D
>>
>>17212308
perfect
>>
>>17212271
>>17212308
You cocksuckers are trying to sabotage OP

She just wants attention/is really flirty. If she had any interest in you she would make it even clearer
>>
>>17212308
>>17212350
Lol tempting but I sperg out whenever I see her and she only shows up for a hug and short catching up not much time to make a move lol
>>17212351
Well everyone wants attention/a reaction in some way that's the basis of all communication

So what do I do?

Right when I think I'm over her she shows up again out of nowhere and I can't get her out of my mind lol
>>
File: QuTr5DU.jpg (32 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
QuTr5DU.jpg
32 KB, 600x791
>>17212499
Get a gf and make her jealous

Or maybe that'll teach you to stop focusing on one girl who probably doesn't even like you and move the fuck on
>>
i do this with guys

she likes you, but as a friend not in a romantic way
she knows you like her though. basically she likes attention.
>>
>>17212079
I was in a very similar position a week ago, girl initiating contact, hugs unusually tight and long, etc. Eventually (for peace of mind) I decided to directly state that I liked her and it seemed like she wasn't just being friendly. She said she wasn't good for relationships (I'm still not sure if she was trying to reject me politely or being honest). From that, I think that girls that act more than friendly but won't quite take the first step do not actually want to date. It's your choice whether you wait to see if she escalates things, escalate things yourself at the risk of being turned down, or just cut off all ties and get over her.
>>
>>17212587
Lol easier said than done
>>17212594
I don't even give her much attention though. I mean aside from when I asked her out of course. I mean I make conversation whenever she shows up and it's probably obvious that I'm nervous but she's really not getting a lot of attention from me.
>>17212609
Well I suppose I did escalate things and I think I was clear so I don't know what to do beyond that lol
>>
no point in overthinking it. Figuring out her thought pattern and motives from that information alone is impossible.

Ask her out again. This time call her. Ask her out in a weekend, don't give a specific time. Something like "Wanna go out this weekend?". If she wants to she will come. If she refuses she doesn't want to go so you should stop trying. It's that easy.
>>
>>17212681
I mean she already rejected me and it's finals week now. I'm just trying to understand what she's trying to do lol
>>
>>17212781
It wasn't a rejection, per se. You can wait till your finals are over and ask her then. Nothing to lose.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.