[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accidentally likes some chicks picture on Instagram (non nude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (98 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 300x300
Accidentally likes some chicks picture on Instagram (non nude fully clothed mirror pic) and my girlfriend is pissed off and trying to guilt me about it and giving me shit.
Any advice on how to handle it? I care for her but these childish games of hers piss me off and I kinda think it's over and I feel like dumping her. Only thing is it's her birthday and I don't want to ruin her special day. It's just so stupid a girl flips out abou a liked Instagram pic
>>
>>17211593
You've already ruined her special by liking other girls photos.

Might as well finish the job off completely.
>>
File: 1446969690151.png (255 KB, 347x389) Image search: [Google]
1446969690151.png
255 KB, 347x389
>>17211601
This. Do it OP
>>
>>17211601
No bro not going to break up with her on her birthday. Even though it's childish as hell to get mad over a liked pic
>>
>>17211637
But it shows her insecurity.
>>
>>17211644
>how dare she have flaws like a living person instead of my flesh light
But I'm sure you have no insecurities and weak points right anon? Fuck.
>>
>>17211593

dude I think she likes you.
>>
>>17211593
The thing is, some women put up pictures specifically to get male attention to make themselves feel good,and it can leave girlfriends feeling insecure that you're publicly saying you fancy other women, if it's just a friend,it doesn't sound to harmful, but if it's so done that is trying to get with you, then it's totally understandable why your girlfriend doesn't like it. if she was doing that to you, ask yourself how you would feel
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.