[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20160531_114713.jpg (417 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160531_114713.jpg
417 KB, 1280x720
Hey /adv/ I've been with the grill for a few years and I started dating her when she was under 16 (britbong) and I was over 16 - she looked and seemed my age. And my parents think she is the same age as me and they get along with it and they like her but I have a problem. I want to get married and have kids with her in years to come but I'm scared my parents will find out and disown me for lying about her and then my relationship with them all will die. What do?
>>
You can't have kids with a grill
>>
>>17211344
Same anon how old are you?
>>
>>17211347
I'm 23
>>
>>17211361
And she is now?
>>
>>17211385
>>
>>17211388
Imo there is not mutch of a problem there. Atleast not anymore. Just talk to your parents about it. If there geting mad at you just tell them that you love her ( if you do) and they should stand behinde you and not work against your happiness good luck anon
>>
>>17211419
I hope so, I've been with her for years and they like her. It's just I'm scared of ruining the family from when I decided to love a minor all those years ago. Thanks Anon
>>
>>17211388
The rule is half your age plus seven. So technically you can date a 19 year old without it being too weird. You must have a nice life if this is your biggest worry.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.