[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they keep lying to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x491
I hate my "friends" I hate my "family".

Liars, all of them tell me I look "good". Everyone of them tells me I shouldn't worry so much about my weight.

I wish they could feel the suffering I feel every single day, I wish it burned at them the way it does me.

I'm 230 and 6'2, so I wear my weight well. But I hate it.

The only reason I don't look like a blob is my height. I've been stuck here for over 7 months.

i HAVE NO SELF CONTROL, I cannot portion control, drinking more water does fucking nothing.

Eating healthy low carb does nothing.

I keep breaking every single time.

My goal is 190. And right now it seems impossible.

I was 350 lbs, but now I'm here at 230. But this seems like the hardest challenge.

I can't break through, I cannot break this cycle.

I cannot do heavy exercise because I have anxiety and get serious heart palpitations.

So the "Run fatboy run" shtick doesn't fucking work either.

I hate this, I hate myself, and I hate the fucking liar people that tell me I can be accepted and loved at this weight.

They don't have to walk around with this shit all over their body. The most these people have every weighed was like 215 at their heaviest.

And boy what a fatass they felt like at that weight. Boy it sure would suck to weigh a hell of a lot more than that on a consistent basis wouldn't it you charmed fuck?

Inb4
>lol just stop eating

If I could do that I wouldn't be in this mess you retarded shitbag.

I WISH I had the mental fortitude and self discipline to just starve for a long ass time and eat one meal of birdseed and kale. But instead I eat fucking chocolate because my body apparently thinks it's pretty cool to try and acquire type 2 diabetes.
>>
File: Bmi-chart-big.jpg (551 KB, 824x560) Image search: [Google]
Bmi-chart-big.jpg
551 KB, 824x560
>I'm 230 and 6'2, so I wear my weight well

I highly doubt that. You're borderline obese on the bmi chart.

>Inb4 lol just stop eating

Eating less is exactly what you need to do. If you're looking for some kind of "trick" or workaround, there is none.

>I cannot do heavy exercise because I have anxiety

Everyone on here has this meme-ass disorder. Fuck it, you'll never make it. I can guarantee it. You will struggle with your weight for the rest of your life. One day you will accept your weight and figure that you were born that way. Then you will spiral out of control once again wishing you were a normal weight. You'll binge eat a bunch of retarded American bullshit until you die of a heartattack in your 30s.
>>
>>17211103
first thing you need to do is get rid of how much you're blaming others for your unhappiness.

the only reason you're unhappy and obese is because you're unable to figure out how to eat healthy. Eating healthy isn't some sacred ritual, it's done by billions of people around the world.

Start things out slow, and build your way up. Dropping certain foods all at once is only going to set you up for disaster. Learn to track what you eat, and then learn to swap the worst foods with other alternatives.

But STOP blaming others, it's because of this mentality and you playing the victim that you're unable to take responsibility for your life and actions.

Learn more about what it means to actually eat healthy (planning actual meals and not just eating what's convenient as you get hungry), and you'll be shocked at the results.
>>
>>17211103
Your biggest problem is not that you "can't" control yourself -- your eating and your lack of exercise -- it's that you refuse to control yourself.

You're a loser. You can decide that you don't want to be a loser and change, or you can keep going the way you're going. It's your life and your choice.

I would assume your friends and family are trying to make you feel better about yourself. There's not much point in hating them for that, but again, you're going to do what you want to do.
>>
Don't eat less per say. Eat small meals throughout the day and avoid drive through, take out microwave Shit as much as possible.
>>
>>17211116
I've got the jawline for it bucko.

The first point you make and you already sound like a condescending prick.

>Eating less is exactly what you need to do. If you're looking for some kind of "trick" or workaround, there is none.

Well no shit. But that's my problem.

>Everyone on here has this meme-ass disorder.

I wish I was making it up to get attention or some shit.

This isn't some hipster special-snowflake meme-ass disorder, NO this is some real shit nigga.

>Fuck it, you'll never make it. I can guarantee it.

I'm trying to get advice so that doesn't happen and so I can make it. But apparently you can't be bothered from the hilltop of your opulent mansion to toss some words of wisdom down on the fat lowly American.

If you think your reverse psychology 5th grade shit is somehow going to break this cycle, it won't. I wish it did but your insulting me just doesn't really do much for me.

>One day you will accept your weight
This is a lie. Everyday I look in the mirror and I fucking hate myself.

>You'll binge eat a bunch of retarded American bullshit until you die of a heartattack in your 30s.
This is what I'm trying to prevent but I guess it doesn't really matter to you. I only came to the advice board to jack off my wiener and not to receive actual advice about a problem that has been bothering me.

Oh wait, no I didn't. I came here for help.
>>
File: 1463929077369.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463929077369.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>17211103
Stop blaming others you fat fuck. Take responsibility and get your ass to the gym and stop eating mcds
>>
>>17211116
>I highly doubt that. You're borderline obese on the bmi chart.
It's possible. I'm 5'11" and 250, but no one who has seen me ever believes me when I say that. No, I'm not going to post pics, but suffice it to say I look a little thinner than the pic OP used.

I admit that some of the mass is muscle, a relic of a youth when I got more exercise. But there is no way around it: I'm not a whale, but I am fat.

I do kick ass at those "fool the weight-guesser" games, though. So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.
>>
You seem pretty resistant to advice op. The points >>17211116 made are completely valid.

If you somehow lack so much self-control that you can't prevent yourself from overeating, you need to resolve that problem first.

>I was 350 lbs, but now I'm here at 230. But this seems like the hardest challenge.

It's easier to lose weight when you're a lardass. That being said, you've likely hit a plateau because you failed to adjust your tdee as you lost weight. The amount of calories you can consume decreases with your weight and increases with activity level. Remember, all that matters is CICO. You can be a lazy fat fuck all you want and shovel bullshit down your gullet, just gain an iota of self-control and eat 500kcal less than your tdee.
>>
What exactly are you looking for? Sympathy?
>>
>>17211103
Why are you saying you hate your friends and family if they accept you unconditionally and want you to be happy?

You're aware you lack discipline, that much is obvious. But you're an adult now, that's your responsibility. You could have worked on it yourself as a kid but you didn't. Your parents probably tried but you aren't thinking about that right now.

Stop lying to yourself, accept responsibility and work or wallow in self-loathing like all the other trash. There is literally nothing else to say.
>>
>>17211103
>I cannot do heavy exercise because I have anxiety and get serious heart palpitations.
That's funny, I do it and have both of those. The former should be a hurdle to jump over. The latter just means you work your way up from light exercise instead of just repeating the thing your body is already familiar with forever and gaining no ground.
>>
>>17211132
>If you think your reverse psychology 5th grade shit is somehow going to break this cycle, it won't. I wish it did but your insulting me just doesn't really do much for me.

Not even. I honestly do not give a fuck about you and know that you will fail. What are you even looking for on here? You have all the advice you need: fucking eat less. That's it. You're looking for some gem of a secret to losing weight that will allow you to continue being a lazy sack of shit while eating all of the same bullshit.
>>
>>17211103
I feel ya. I have a similar weight situation, but everyone says I look fine.

I don't harbor any bad feelings against them for this. I know they just mean well. If you have poor self control then just get bad food out of the picture. Don't buy it or be around it.
>>
>>17211103
Start working out and turn that fat into muscle, don't work out to lose weight.
>>
>>17211397

>turn that fat into muscle

Can you also turn water into wine? You stupid fuck
>>
>>17211406
You've never worked out in your life, have you? Fat fuck
>>
not sure if bait or summer
>>
>waaah its your fault for all the fat acceptance

i hate your kind
>>
Look into Saxenda, it's an injectable medication that serves as an appetite suppressant. Your insurance may or may not cover it at your weight.
>>
>>17211103
>i HAVE NO SELF CONTROL

Ive got a similar problem. My best advice is 'habits'. Dont get into bad eating habits. No McDolnads, no KFC, none of "fast food". I personally scaled it back to the point where i dont even eat chips and frenchfires and often wont even eat mash.

Then comes the exercise, i used to work out every sunday. But lately its been boring me. If you havent exercised like that before, give it a try, afterall its your first time, so it'll be more interesting. Theres literally no way to lose at working out. Start with whatever muscle group you want, legs or arms. Keep doing it untill you get into a rep / set where you can finally respect yourself. I can do 80 pressups in 1 set. Most muscleheads cant even do that... but thats because they have allot of other muscles i dont have. Afterwords, dont forget to reward yourself by eating out, just not any of the places listed in 'habits'.

Along the same vein as 'habits', always take the stairs. Always walk if its within 10-15 minutes. I personally walk up a fuckhuge hill which is near me 3 times a week, then i go to the coffee shop at the top as a reward.

Its important to use rewards to mark milestones in your life. Just like training a dog you can train yourself. Although im no master at it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.