[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I play the confident, alpha male, "asshole" act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (7 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 275x300
If I play the confident, alpha male, "asshole" act I score with girls. Nothing after that (I tried).

If I'm myself and actually meet people I'm interested in and talk about the things I like the friendships with my female friends are always "too innocent" and I get "friendzoned" (I tried).

What the hell should I do to actually find a girl I like that likes me back?

Pic unrelated
>>
You're befriending alpha female assholes if they think you're too innocent to date them.
>>
>>17210991
The reason I develop friendships with girls is because they aren't all about mainstream media, being in a group and being nothing but impulsive and thinking about yourself.

I value it when a girl actually has a differentiated opinion on things, has interests and can make decisions on their own. I don't want to be the hero "leader" and hold a girls hand and show her the way. Not the ENTIRE time in a relationship.

Girls I become friends with are also usually older than me. I'm 21
>>
>>17210997
Could you be "trying" wrong then, if you end up friendzoned? Do you just straight up confess and ask them out, or do you slowly deepen the friendship by flirting with them, breaking the touch barrier more and more, teasing them and so on?
>>
>>17211005
I do it slowly. And I didn't "confess" everytime. You just know sometimes when it's over. A girl doesn't talk about a guy she had sex with with you if she's interested. Just as an example
>>
>2016
>becoming friends with women
Women don't have friends anon...
>>
File: 1439753293698.jpg (72 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1439753293698.jpg
72 KB, 500x362
You are always yourself. You cannot be another person. How fucking absurd
>>
>>17211233
Bullshit.
>>>/r9k/ is that way

>>17210986
Anyway. Sounds like

1.) Normally you're a passive as fuck orbiter. You act nice, you got out of your way to do things for girls, you try to give them every courtesy, and you basically are a Nice Guy™. You have zero confidence and are too passive so you get ignored.

2.) You act like a >>>/r9k/ redpill. You treat girls like trash, you don't give a fuck,you pretend to have confidence and at least that gets you laid. But then they want absolutely nothing to fucking do with you because all you're getting are crazies, girls with low self esteem, girls who don't take things seriously, and girls who'd want nothing to do with you when it comes to anything healthy and serious.

You realize you're bouncing between one polar opposite and the other right? There is a middle ground... and that middle ground is where most of humanity exists and thrives.

Stop jumping from one unhealthy extreme to the next.

Instead of using that switch as a crutch/shortcut to get around your inadequacies, work on your own confidence and self-esteem until it's a real thing. Once you have that, use that to treat and approach girls like normal people, not things on pedestals, or things to be conquered.
>>
>>17211041
This exact thing happened to me when my girlfriend of 2 years and me weren't dating yet.
>>
>>17210986
be good looking. seriously. its the main thing both genders care most about. you need to be attracted to the other person
>>
>>17211257
I want to disagree with you anon, but...I can't. This is a case of ugly extremes, but the extremes do indeed work.

It's a matter of what op wants and is looking for, I guess.
>>
>>17211257
>>>17211233 (You)
>Bullshit.
>>>>/r9k/ is that way
Hohoho okay, I'm totally /r9k/
>>
>>17211295
>This is a case of ugly extremes, but the extremes do indeed work.

If they worked, op wouldn't be here.
>>
>>17210986
>If I play the confident, alpha male, "asshole" act I score with girls

how do you do this. What does this act entail
>>
>>17211233
I actually tried being friends with women but they bored me to death and they only seem appealing as a friends if you are gay. if it was not for my sex drive I would have nothing to do with women. this phenomenon happens a lot to guys after having sex with a girl and they don't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>17211407
Like I said, it's a matter of what op wants. He has discovered that these extremes do indeed result in repeated phenomena. It's up to him whether or not he wants to use this to turn a fuck buddy into a buddy or just be himself and wait for someone to take a chance on him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.