[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you having interracial sex, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
File: tumblr_o2lw8kRkxa1sann52o2_1280.jpg (451 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2lw8kRkxa1sann52o2_1280.jpg
451 KB, 1280x1920
Why aren't you having interracial sex, anon?
>>
i stopped trying to claim i gave a shit about race and realized my type is skinny nerdy white chicks with long brown hair
>>
I am though, lots of it.
>>
>>17210359
>>
>>
I'm too lazy to dump my folder again, so here you go:
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17095755
>>
File: 1462932510200.jpg (86 KB, 620x443) Image search: [Google]
1462932510200.jpg
86 KB, 620x443
>>17210373
>>17210378
>>17210383

Spot the butthurt white girl, everyone
>>
>>17210378
Why does everyone assume interracial is black/white?>>17210373
Jews are white.
>>
>>17210389
Oh wait, you're a negress shilling for white dudes to dip their sticks in the mud? I understand, your men are trash.
>>
>>17210398
>Jews are white
Good goy...I mean, guy. I'm one of you, of course.
>>
>>17210406
Kek. You got caught, you didn't even deny it.
>>
>>17210398
>Jews are white.
I bet you think Russians are white too.
>>
>>17210409
Why would a Jewish bankster want to be on the same level as trailer trash?
>>
File: kangznsheit.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
kangznsheit.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>17210406
Lol I dare someone to put that on normie book. The cognitive dissonance combined with rage over the fact that it's a cited study would be cataclysmic.
>>
>>17210411
There are no "levels" of being white, light skin = white.
>>
>>17210422
>light skin = white.
That's not how haplogroups work. Lern2genetics.

Slavs are about as white as the shits I leave in the toilet.
>>
>>17210406
No, i'm a white man trying to save my fellow white men from an early divorce, by marrying a non-white woman
>>
>>17210406
Someone made that pic related thinking
>ima get those blacks kekkle
when the only people who will ever see it are basement dwellers that don't care and couldn't get a date if they wanted to. That includes the person that made this post, an ugly white person is going to do worst than a good looking black if the girl isn't racist. Its mostly about looks.
>>
>>17210410
No, I'm actually a white dude. There are, of course, race-traitors among our males as there are among our females.

They are equally lost.
>>
>>17210436
Are you ok? Being born into who you are is luck. You rolled the dice, and you lost, sorry dude. It's best to accept the fact that black men are at a massive disadvantage, and work with it by improving yourself.
>>
Given that I am multiracial, does that mean any sex I have is always interracial?
>>
>Iranian living in a town full of nothing but whites and asians

How am I supposed to not have interracial sex? Anyone of my ethnicity within 100 miles is probably related to me.
>>
>>17210444
The majority of people that say these things seriously are mentally ill, don't have kids for their sake.
>>
>>17210447
I'm not black, nor am I male.
>>
>>17210462
May be possible, but the levels of projection in your post was suspicious.
>>
>>17210462
Ah.
>>
>>17210462
Also

MONTREAL
O
N
T
R
E
A
L
>>
>>17210472
I'm a basement dweller and I have never had a date, yes, but I'm also not black and am a female.
>>
File: 936full_eduardo_vera.jpg (419 KB, 750x1106) Image search: [Google]
936full_eduardo_vera.jpg
419 KB, 750x1106
Is it interracial if I'm fucking white girls, even though I'm a "white mexican"?

Something like pic related, Eduardo Verastegui
>>
File: sexy-chinese-girls-nude.jpg (79 KB, 567x850) Image search: [Google]
sexy-chinese-girls-nude.jpg
79 KB, 567x850
Newfag here,

Am euro my wife is from Vietnam. last gf was from China.
All I can say is Asian gurls are superior to white chicks any day.

Once you brown it wont let you down
>>
>>17210497
FYI all my brown Bros from a different mother, them there white chicks over der you can hav em!
>>
>>17210406
>Black and Native American women are sluts
kek
>>
Because she isn't out here. Yet.
>>
fucking godless commies

sex in the missionary position for the sole sake of procreation to my future white wife is the only sex I will be having.
>>
I dated a Puertican girl for about two years, with my roots primarily Irish. The sex was mind melting, the rest was a nightmare.
>>
Silly anon. That was just a meme for those of us whose fathers were dicks because it was guaranteed to piss them off. "Daddy this is my new boyfriend, Shaquawn!" was the perfect way to say "lol yea fuck you too you miserable cunt."
They knew it.
Their fathers knew it.
Shaquawn knew it.
Anyway how about you, princess? What's your excuse?
>>
>>17210359
I am having both interracial and intraracial sex. Heaps of it and have done so for a long time.

Although this is a b8 thread let's be serious for a moment. I am white aussie dude in my 40s and been travelling the world for over 20 years.

There are good and bad people everywhere and taking personality out of it leaves culture and upbringing as the biggest factors.

The very best women I have ever met, both those I've had sexual relationships with and those I haven't, are mixed race women, a mix of white and asian, white and north african or white and eastern. Often the more races in the mix the better (like white-asian-black). It seems the best genes of each race are dominant.

Honey coloured goddesses.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.