[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, Should I tell my coworker that I like her? We have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1464713446389.png (455 KB, 1080x686) Image search: [Google]
1464713446389.png
455 KB, 1080x686
Hey /adv/,

Should I tell my coworker that I like her? We have really good banter and I feel like I can be myself around her. I think about her a lot and I’m definitely attracted to her. I’m pretty sure that she likes me to a certain extent because she’s giving off the signals such as smiling at me, laughing at my jokes, and playing with her hair.

The problem is that I’m not dumb and I know I shouldn’t shit where I eat. Also she is a single mom which may lead to possible future drama. I know I shouldn’t even think about her as a potential love interest but I honestly don’t like most girls. The one saving grace is that I only plan on staying where I work for one more year.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17210251
>Should I tell my coworker that I like her?
Haven't read the rest, but probably not.
>>
>>17210251
>The problem is that I’m not dumb and I know I shouldn’t shit where I eat.
then prove it and don't
>>
>>17210251
You don't just literally go and tell her anything.

Take lunch together, see what happens.

But yeeeaaah, I wouldn't recommend a wok relationship, let alone a fucking single mom. I mean REALLY? Unless you're getting up there in age or something...
>>
>>17210264

I mean I like the fact that she actually has a personality and is attractive. I work with a lot of girls and some of them are very attractive too but have zero personality.

It's just not often that I like people.
>>
Bump for any other opinions besides don't fucking do it.
>>
>>17210322
>Bump for any opinion that validates me and allows me to rationalise doing this stupid-as-fuck thing
>>
>>17210327

I know it's so fucking dumb but I'm tired of being forever alone. But I guess not tired enough for me to change anything.
>>
>>17210343
Well there you go then. Don't fuck her life up because you can't figure out yours.
>>
>>17210349

My life is actually pretty figured out and I have great potential. My problem is my love life doesn't exist. Whatever, I'm pretty much MGTOW without the label.
>>
>>17210367
The thing is you have to find someone who you can share the potential with. Not someone who you like but is going to be dead weight holding your potential back. Or maybe one day you'll decide love/family is more important than whatever contribution you will make to the world. Things change, as will you, but if you're naturally hesitant to this woman there is probably a good reason. Sorry for being a bit of an ass in that last post.
>>
>>17210251
I get hit on by guys like this all the time, and it's usually because they can't tell the difference between actual interest and forced interest in the work place, which are two completely different things.

All I can say is to actually get a feel for if she's actually interested and not just being nice, ask her to hang outside of work, invite her to coffee, etc.

And there's nothing that says if you get involved with her as a single mother that you have to take care of her child, or even stick around to help her.

Most of the time you'll only stick around if you actually want to, but don't feel obligated just because she has a child.
>>
File: 1462345060199.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
1462345060199.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
>>17210251
>I’m not dumb and I know I shouldn’t shit where I eat

Not only you want to shit where you eat but also want to be a cuck and raise someone else's mistake.

Keep it at friends only. Or with benefits before you quit then move on
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.