[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a bad idea to add every girl on Facebook I see and ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 633x758
Is it a bad idea to add every girl on Facebook I see and ask them out? I live in a small as fuck town and I'm really scared of girls screen shotting my thirst and posting it on Facebook and shit and have girls, people I know, exs, and shit like that seeing all of it
>>
>>17210121
Please dont.

Girls talk amongst themselves about dudes that do this. You will become known as the dude that hits up every female. Permanently labeled desperate. You will be fucking yourself with a rake on the social ladder if you do this.

If you feel like this is the only way to talk to women. Add a couple. Go through the slow process of chatting and flirting.

Never ask someone out through facebook within a few messages.
>>
>>17210136
I was going to talk and flirt but I figured if I messaged 30 girls 28 of them would ignore me
>>
>>17210136
Basically this. And if I don't know you or don't know you well enough to have a Facebook conversation with, I'm not going to respond unless, if I'm being brutally honest, I'm bored and want to fuck with you because I know what you want from me and it's fun playing with guys like you.

And I'm one of the nicer girls.
>>
>>17210162
So what the fuck you only date people that you know already? It's not much different than a guy approaching you to give him your number and also you're going to get raped
>>
>>17210169
>you only date people that you know already?
You don't? And I don't date guys who think that they can 'get to know me' on Facebook, that's for sure.

>It's not much different than a guy approaching you to give him your number
No, it's quite different. How I interact with someone online isn't really that indicative of how I interact with someone in person, and when it comes to dating, how you interact with someone in person is infinitely more important. Given that you're having to resort to talking to girls online, I'm guessing you don't have great people skills and you're pretty much fucked because of it.

>and also you're going to get raped
What?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.