[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>staying at a college >been sick for ages and am stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: help.jpg (6 KB, 276x126) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
6 KB, 276x126
>staying at a college
>been sick for ages and am stuck with a cough that doesn't go away
>clear my throat everytime I go to the communal bathroom to get rid of the phelgm
>bathroom either has no or very minimal soundproofing
>neighbours can hear it and aren't very happy with it

Any ideas on what to do? Obviously i need to clear the phelgm, but doing so is affecting the neighbours...
>>
idk probably go to a professional trained in the art of diagnosing afflictions such as a medical doctor
>>
If the retards you live with don't realise that sometimes people get sick and this means that they'll make noise, that isn't really your problem
>>
>>17210070
Yea i did, it didnt help because there is no cure for the cold/flu.

The problem is how im supposed to clear the phelgm without disturbing the neighbours.
>>
>>17210079
>>
>>17210166
>>
>>17210079
you can use a humidifier, clean, get an inhaler, cough syrup, allergy medicine, honey + lemon mixed into tea (or whatever you want I guess). there's lots of medicines that fall under the category of decongestant which is basically what you're looking for.

also your neighbors can go fuck themselves because no one can expect you to make your body work just cause it's convenient. if you can, also try not to sleep on your back if you can avoid it
>>
>>17210272
As i understand it, those don't really cure the cough though, they just make it more bearable and stuff?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.