[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a guy know if he's attractive or not? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: gunther.jpg (25 KB, 300x437) Image search: [Google]
gunther.jpg
25 KB, 300x437
How does a guy know if he's attractive or not?
I've had girls stare at me before, but how the fuck am I supposed to know whether or not they want my dick? I know I'm not ugly, but I don't know if I look good enough to just be able to hit on random girls, which is pretty much my only option since there aren't very many females around where I work which is also where I happen to spend most of my time. Id post a pic of myself, but I'm pretty sure my friends would laugh there asses off if they found out I was this insecure.
>>
Post anyway. At least you'll have your answer and more confidence
>>
>>17209764
Let's see a picture.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 389x701) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 389x701
Op here. Best picture I have atm, taken at dinner a couple days ago
>>
You're actually quite good looking. Just don't be an asshole and you'll get laid easily.
*is a lady*
>>
>>17209809
Thanks, its good to hear someone say that. Maybe now I won't have to think about it so much.
>>
>>17209797

You're hot. Solid 8, maybe a 9 with some work. Now shut up and go get laid.
>>
>>17209797
>eating sushi
>drops you a good 2-3 points
>so now you're a 5
>>
>>17209855
:p
>>
>>17209797
You're good to go, kid.

Slay dat pussay!
>>
>>17209797
Fag here, you're hot, don't worry
>>
>>17209797
how can anyone call this guy hot? he looks pretty average where i'm from. 6/10 tops.

only good thing he has on him is that he looks like he has a bit of muscle. babby face with a large nose and droopy eyes otherwise. even looks kind of indian or some kind of middle-easterner. i hope you're tall.
>>
File: 1408753744770.gif (980 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1408753744770.gif
980 KB, 450x253
>>17209809
>>17209809
>>17209809
>Just don't be an asshole
This is a trap, anon
Be an asshole
They love it
I mean don't make an effort to be one, just don't be afraid to be one

Be arrogant as fuck
You're better than women
You pee standing up
You don't bleed once a month
You're logical
Go get em
>>
>>17209950
>>17209950
This anon has it!
>>
>>
>>17209797
Girl here, you look fine. Could easily get an average looking to above average looking girl, depending on personality. Try Tinder or something, hitting on girls in public can be a nuisance, it reeks of PUA douche vibes.
>>
>>17209972
Don't listen to her, online dating is garbage compared to just seeing a beautiful woman right in front of you and taking a chance, girls try and misconstrue it as harassment but they don't have to do shit like hit on people to get laid.
>>
>>17209972
Bumble....
>>
>>17209764
Had the same problem as OP. Just be yourself, looks don't matter much.
>>
>>17209764
women are sexy
men have looks
the only universal attractive feature is a non fucked up face, clear skin, and muscles on a man. there is literally no other metric that is universal
>>
>>17209797
0/10 you're on 4chan.
>>
>>17209977
Yeah, listen to the douche who accuses girls of "misconstruing" his advances as harassment. /s

OP either join Tinder or hit on girls in your social circle or at appropriate social gatherings (bars, parties) unless you want to end up like this pathetic excuse of a jizzstain.
>>
>>17209934
6/10 is above average, idiot.
>>
>>17210116
Whatever
Girls wanna complain about being harassed by guys who wanna try and get laid, but if every dude that approached them in the streets looked like brad pitt they'd be ecstatic
>>
>>17210155
I read an excerpt from an author called Norah Vincent where she dressed up as a man and missed being complimented on her looks, because as a man she was just completely ignored in public.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.