[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since i broke up with my ex, i changed into another diferent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: descarga (7).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
descarga (7).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Since i broke up with my ex, i changed into another diferent person.
I became myself on the internet but in real life.
I met my ex who was my first gf when i was 16 and i just made her laugh soo much and all that.
Well she left me 1 month ago and after me crying a lot i just choosed to move on and it worked in some way.
Since im a funny guy irl right now because i feel soo confident and all that i've been with 6 girls now, which is a lot for me, just short relationships based on sex.
But my problem is that i just feel empty, i always remember my ex and i end up having sex with another girl and hurting her.
I am a really good person im loyal and since she broke up with me i just feel nothing.

And after 1 month, she called me, my ex called me saying that she just did not believe a person like me would be fucking all those girls and that our relationship didn't mean anything to me.
She left ME , after telling me she wanted to merry me, after telling me she loved me soo much she would do anything for me.
But in 1 day she just changed.

And now she wants to be with me again.
And guys this girl means soo much for me, she makes me happy and i love her but...

What do i do
Thanks.
>>
She's just jealous that you're fucking other women.

If you get back together you'll just rip open old wounds and end up apart again, don't do it fucker.
>>
I just texted her after a long time.
She asked me to go to her place tomorrow....
Should i go?
She says she wants to apologize about what she said.
>>
>>17209731

Go, fuck her one last time and then move on
>>
>>17209731
why did she left in the first place anyway?
maybe is her own stupidity or something or she was bottered by something about you
this just raised too many red flags imho so
this>>17209753
>>
Basically what the top commentor said.
she wants you now because you became desirable in her eyes.
her heart is betraying her, she is controlled by her emotions, you don't want a girl like that because if she follows her emotions all the time the next time she gets sick of you she'll do the same thing etc. rinse and repeat. ditch the zero get with the hero.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.