[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell in love with a random girl on Instagram... I was going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I fell in love with a random girl on Instagram...

I was going to make this thread a month ago but decided against it. But I'm here again because my feelings haven't changed. I'm at a loss... the only way I can describe how I feel about her is that she is "the one"... it's pathetic, I know. She lives across the country from me. I've sent her 1 message and she's responded to me once. I'm lost and need help desperately
>>
Love is another one of those strong feeling just like anger, sadness and happiness, it takes over you in a way in which you cant understand.
If it makes you feel any better there are tons of girls out there who could be the one she could be sitting next to you in class or in that starbucks you frequent. Just dont get too overly attached to one person who is responsible for your overall happiness that shit is unhealthy and fucks you up in the long run
>>
>>17209615

>I fell in love with a random girl on Instagram...

>I've sent her 1 message and she's responded to me once

What you're experience is not love. What you're experiencing is obsession. You need to distance yourself from her immediately before this obsession weighs on you even heavier than it is right now.

Unfollow. Stop sending her messages. Stop looking at her pictures. Decouple yourself.
>>
>>17209678
An alternative would be to confess your love, she would immediately block you and life could go on. If you feel like you might have a problem with self-control this is probably the way to go.
>>
>>17210179
I sent her a picture I drew of her and she said she was flattered
>>
>>17210489
If you are doing this you probably don't even talk to girls that live close to you, now draw me something to too, I deserve it more, at least I'm trying to help.
>>
>>17210862
I do. I'm not a complete loser man, this girl is simply too beautiful
>>
>>17211035
if it works for you then sure, i.e someone artistic, romantic, petite,

i mean, it does seem a bit strange though, how you could dedicate such a part of your life to something so insignificant, but unless you continue to fantasize about her when she makes signs against you IN ANY WAY back off.
>>
>>17209678
this!
it is lust not love
>I've sent her 1 message and she's responded to me once. I'm lost and need help desperately
kek
you're just like those bieber fans "i love justin bieber but i can never marry him"
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 210x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 210x248
>>17211069
She has like 100 followers and isn't a pop idol. I fail to see the comparison you're trying to make. Also I'm not some delusional pre-teen (delusional, maybe)

This board is mad depressing, who knows, you guys are probably right about my obsession but I don't even care at this point. I'm asking for advice about something I can hardly put into words let alone expect some people on the Internet to understand. I'm not going to overthink this

I don't have any reason to lust after girls. I've been in a long relationship. Have friends/ work/ hobby to keep me busy. When I say I love her, I mean I love what I perceive her to be. I don't feel this way often about people. Maybe like once every 4-5 years. I know myself fairly well. I know boundaries and unhealthy habits. I'm just going to message her again, I have nothing to lose and honestly I hope all you guys end up lonely and miserable
>>
So then pit your money where tour mouth is, spark up a convo with her and see where that goes. You alreqdy made up your mind you're just to scared to eo it. So just do it already and get it over with. If it's good then it's good if it's bad then it's bad. But i guarantee you this:
The heart is decietful and it will play tricks on the mind
>>
Long distance shit never works out OP. Best to settle for a look alike near your area, you can be as infatuated with her as you like, thats not gonna stop her from sucking nigger dick.
>>
>>17211124
What do you know about her then. What was the longest conversation with her? Does she seem remotely interested in you? Do you even know her? Are you apart of her life? Does she respond to yu everytime you message her?

You have to answer these questions before you make that kind of decision op. If you have friends and family that love and care for you, don't get hung over some girl that doesn't even blink an eye to you.

Plus, when you just send a drawing you made of her, that's really creepy coming from a stranger. What else is she supposed to say.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.