[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom doesn't have enough money to pay the bills this month.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 281x180
My mom doesn't have enough money to pay the bills this month. I'm just an obese NEET so I can't do anything. I don't know what else I can do besides kill myself to make it easier on my mom maybe. I can't get a job. I dropped out of high school and I'm already 20 so even if I wanted to go back I can't. I just want to stop existing already. Help me kill myself please.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17209471
>>
You have any idea how expensive a funeral is? I am sure a lifetime of grief will repay help your mother out.
Start walking, get a job, quit your bitching.
>>
Get your GED, it will help in getting a job and they're not difficult to get.
>>
>>17209471
First of all, every "Can't" in that post is a lie.

You could do every one of those things if you were really motivated. But you find it easier to call yourself a failure and give up.

First step - help your mother around the house. This won't make any money, but it will reduce some of the pressure on her.

Second, get a job. Don't tell me you can't. Get off your ass and walk into every single store and business in your town until you find one willing to pay you minimum wage to sweep floors, wash dishes, load trucks or something.(It goes without saying that every penny you make goes to your mother.)

Third, get your GED.
>>
>>17209471
>I'm just an obese NEET so I can't do anything.
Sell your blubber to japan.
>>
>>17209471
Get a GED if you can't go back to HS. Get a degree online if you don't want to leave your house. Work from home.
>>
>>17209471
>family doesn't have enough money
>I know what I'll do, I'll die

I guess it's a good idea if you live in a place where all these things are free:
>body removal
>cleanup of the death scene
>funeral if there is one
>burial or cremation
>therapy for your mom
>medical treatment for your mom's stress-related health problems
>compensation for your mom's lost wages, both as a direct result of your death and as an indirect result of the stress of losing her child

I'm not even trying to lay a guilt trip on you OP, I'm just telling you: run the numbers and I think you'll see it won't help her much from a financial standpoint and may actually make things worse. dying won't achieve your ends.

get your GED. learn coding, learn some business and technical writing, or find some other way to earn money from home if you can't be arsed to leave the house. it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>17209471
Come on anon, you can go and find work even as a bad job, thinks it will not be forever. Do not give up so easily, ask for help from your friends may know something, but do not give up so easy. You know you're very easily by giving up. You can get money selling some belongings .
>>
>>17209471
You're not going to kill yourself and you fucking know it. Stop pretending.
>>
>>17209471
>I'm just an obese NEET so I can't do anything
Wrong
>I haven't tried enough things
Is what you mean

> I don't know what else I can do besides kill myself to make it easier on my mom maybe
Try harder to get a job

>I can't get a job
Wrong. You have not tried hard enough. If you have the capability to eat, look at a screen or wake up, you can find a job.

>I dropped out of high school and I'm already 20 so even if I wanted to go back I can't.
Worry about that later. Also, wrong. You can take equivalency courses. They just cost money. Which you need a job to get.

>I just want to stop existing already. Help me kill myself please.
Pathetic . If you really think this just go to the kitchen and slit your throat. Obviously you're a pussy ass pansy and you won't.

Life costs effort. The good things in life take a lot of work to achieve. You have ridden the wave of your parents effort and now it has become nothing but a ripple. You have 3 choices ahead of you:
>embrace reality, and get yourself a job
>reject reality,and continue to do nothing
>end your life and all potential of improving these circumstances

O see ye not that narrow road,
So thick beset with thorns and briars?
That is the path of righteousness,
Tho after it but few enquires.
And see not ye that braid braid road,
That lies across that lily leven?
That is the path to wickedness,
Tho some call it the road to heaven.
And see not ye that bonny road,
That winds about the fernie brae?
That is the road of mysterie,
Where thou alone this night maun gae.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.