[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Might leave chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x398
So... I'm kind of a semi-newfag and I've been here for a year and a half, but I've noticed no matter what board I go to or how much I try to make my posts interesting or serious I always get bombed with people talking down on me, screaming newfag, or something like that and it's not really starting to bring back my social anxiety and depression. I mean I have some really thick skin, but it just seems people on chan just always ruin me. What I don't understand is how I can read threads with people all being so nice, considerate, and funny yet mine are all filled with heartless assholes. Anyways, I hope you guys can help save me or I might have to resort to something else.
>>
>>17209216
This is some next level bait.
>>
Oh you
>>
>>17209216
same op. im kind of a new fag. i have started to learn what triggers people though. some people on here use it as an opportunity to get pissy at
people because its anonymous etc
>>
>>17209222
I didn't bait anything!?
>>
>>17209248
Yeah I can tell, I mainly wanted to just find a friendly community to help me cope with the above.
>>
Lurk moar. It's a lesson as old as time itself. Learn what the board culture is, and adapt to it. People can smell it on you if you're trying too hard to fit in.
>>
>>17209276
>4chan
>Friendly community
Pick ONE and ONLY one.
>>
>>17209216
We will miss you very much. What will we do without you? Oh my, please reconsider.
>>
>>17209216
>I've noticed no matter what board I go to or how much I try to make my posts interesting or serious I always get bombed with people talking down on me

What boards? What threads? That sounds really unlikely. Go to /g/ and talk about OMPCs or /v/ and one game and you'll get some decent conversation.
>>
>>17209317
I've been on b, g, and h.
>>
File: 5.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Post a few examples of your posts that you've made and to what board as well.
>>
Go back to laddit newfag
>>
Just leave. No one will miss you.
>>
>>17209265
The bait gets deeper.
>>
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>17209216
Your brain would've melted if you ever came here pre-2011.

Those were the good ole days. Before normies and girls started posting here.
>>
Can I have your account?
>>
Get /out/
>>
>>17209216
>year and a half
>semi-newfag
>semi
You're a newfag.

>>17209886
>good ole days were when I started posting here
I came here in 2008 and I'm still considered a newfag. Maybe the first or second generation.
>>
Plz commit sudoku senpai
>>
>>17209216
Fuck you newfag scum, go die in fire.
>>
Tumbl0r is that way >
>>
12 year olds shouldn't post here buddy. Go start on your summer work.
>>
>>17209216
lurk moar
>>
>implying anyone coming here after 2004 isn't a newfag
Had it really been 12 years?
>>
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 128x128
>>
Kys senpai
>>
>>17210563
This
>>
Fuck off normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17209276
Leave this place, never come back. 4chan is not a friendly community that will help you cope, it's a community that will fling shit at you whenever possible. And I'm being serious. Where did you get the idea that this place was friendly?
>>
Lurk moar newfag
>>
>>17209216
Leave and never come back again
>>
>>17209897
No you are a shitfag for considering is important to know all the memes and shit that comes from here, all just useless information.
>>
File: 1464559600950.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
1464559600950.png
152 KB, 438x420
>>17209216

>Really thick skin
>Bring back my anxiety and depression
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.