[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age does it become too difficult for a guy to date girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: girl-looking-down-pants.jpg (7 KB, 164x244) Image search: [Google]
girl-looking-down-pants.jpg
7 KB, 164x244
At what age does it become too difficult for a guy to date girls in their early 20s?

I know very well that there are always guys dating girls way below them in age, and that everyone can date younger if they stay healthy and work on their appearance, but realistically when does age start to hurt your odds and when do people start to think you're creepy or the girl's got problems because she's dating you?

I'm only 26 right now but I'm considering joining the military. I'm assuming I won't be able to date while I'm in and I'm assuming I'll be 30 when I get out. If that holds true then I'll have lost my youth and everything becomes ambiguous.
>>
>>17209201
you should be fine. women love older guys (obviously to an extent). and you will be fit and well disciplined due to your training, women should be causing tsunamis over you, dont worry.
>>
At the age that they run out of money.
>>
File: 30 years old.jpg (7 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
30 years old.jpg
7 KB, 300x225
>>17209201
>I'll be 30
>lost my youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcdSWfWSqGE
>>
If you take care of yourself, your looks should keep well into your 40s. My mom and dad look great and they're in their late 40s/early 50s just because they keep active and take care of their skin. So don't worry about that.

As for the 'creepiness' factor, it's less about the numbers and more about life stages. Like, you're gonna look creepy dating a 20 year old college girl just because college students are still widely considered 'kids' since most of them haven't really gone out and experienced things. However, a 23-25 year old is go, they've been out of college and probably working for a while, and in the market for a steady relationship because they're approaching family-building stage and want to find a good mate.

This is generally just a guideline though, if you're good looking and gainfully employed you should be able to pull girls of any age, and fuck what other people think of you.
>>
>>17209242

Alright that's admittedly hyperbolic but I do still feel like I missed out on my 20s going from school to work to military when other people seem to be enjoying a lack of responsibilities.
>>
>>17209305
You have an advantage over many people if you've experienced more at a given age. Even at 40 it is acceptable to date a lady in her mid 20's.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.