[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last night >ex comes over >has a new bf >tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>last night
>ex comes over
>has a new bf
>tells me she misses me
>cries while were fucking and tells me she loves me
>after we fuck just staring at each other
>both crying
>tells me she wants to sleep over
>tells me she wants to snuggy
>walk her to car
>shes really crying now
>gives me a hug and says "I love you best friend"
>kisses me on the cheek
>grab her and kiss on lips
>says bye as shes bawling her eyes out

today
>not coming over or doing anything with me
>say one thing and she says stop texting me

what the fuck just happened. this is like the 3rd time doing this exact shit and im getting sick of it.
>>
>>17208336
She used you, kid.

And you're too much of pussy to be a man and tell trashbag skanks to fuck off.
>>
>>17208339
is she worth confronting about her bullshit?
>>
>>17208336
I had a similar thing happen to me a few weeks ago with an ex. Haven't heard from her since. It's manipulation.
>>
>>17208336
Could it be her twin, while the real deal is oblivious?
>>
>>17208353
but she finds a reason to see me, like she said she had to come get her shit. which was only a couple things. and she didnt wanna have sex i kinda pressured her to.

>>17208356
maybe. two sluts
>>
>>17208366
If you pressured her too, then it's you who is the jackass. No wonder she way crying, she felt bad for doing it.
>>
>>17208336
Women are complicated creatures, don't try to make reason for their unpredictable behavior, because there simply isn't any.
>>
>>17208439
well she was like i just wanna suck your dick and before we knew it i was sliding my dick in her. so take your rape culture and fuck off.
>>
>>17208578
>rape culture
>>
>>17208336
Women are fucking insane. Get used to it.
>>
>>17208970
haha fuck off moslem invaded shitty little island full of unarmed cucks i laugh at you UK men a bunch of manlets

//pol//
>>
File: my_sides01.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
my_sides01.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>17208336
>>
N E U R O T I C I S M
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.