[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to fend off a dog? My mom almost got attacked by a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: who the fuck.png (261 KB, 499x716) Image search: [Google]
who the fuck.png
261 KB, 499x716
Best way to fend off a dog?

My mom almost got attacked by a dog a few days ago and now she's terrified of going outside. What do? Also, is it optimal to wrestle a dog onto its back, keep the dog in a loose headlock to maintain its head, using the other arm to restrain its legs/body?

I fucking love dogs but I just want to take care of the situation as safely as possible
>>
>>17208305
How do you know she didn't start in with the dog first?
>>
>>17208318
This.

We didn't get to hear he dogs side of the story.
>>
Dog whistle. Air horn maybe.
>>
>>17208305
kick it in face with a from kick, aim for an eye. it is bites you and gets lock jar, pulls its front two legs to the side until you hear a crack, it will seriously injure the dog and it will let go.
>>
>>17208305
another option is to put a pin in some food, if the dog is hungry enough it will swallow the pin and die.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.