[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys looking for some input... I have a 17 year old son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1464742174870.jpg (57 KB, 400x641) Image search: [Google]
1464742174870.jpg
57 KB, 400x641
Hey guys looking for some input...

I have a 17 year old son and he has a girlfriend, my son wants to be able to have his girlfriend over alone. I know they will be fooling around but should I let them do this? I am not really sure. Thanks.
>>
>>17208015
not alone in the house and bet her parents wouldn't want that either
>>
They'll probably find a place to fool around either way. I'd hope you've had the "talk" with you son unless you want possible grandkids soon in case they mess up.
>>
>>17208021
Why not alone in the house? If its drug related I am 100% sure he wont consume any. As for sex i don't think he will either.
>>
>>17208015
Have a talk with him about condoms? You arent going to stop him from fooling around and having sex but you can at least prevent a pregnancy and stress the importance of safe sex.
>>
The rule as long as I lived with my parents was that we couldn't be in my room together. We had to be somewhere my folks could walk in on. If we left the house, though, all gloves off.

Which is totally fair. If they want to make out and fuck, they have to find another place. As the other anon said, they'll find one. Hell, I fucked in parks to get around my parents' rules.
>>
>>17208030
The school gave that.
>>
>>17208015
Isn't it better they be at your house as opposed to somewhere else you have no idea about? Where there's a will there's a way. Might as well be on your terms.
>>
>>17208029
how old is the girlfriend and again what does her parents think
>>
>>17208042
You can't rely on that. Parent your child.
>>
>>17208022
This. Make sure he knows about protection. And that pulling out is risky as fuck. Provide the condoms if you must. Don't let him chance fucking up like that. Because if he gets the chance he probably will.
>>
>>17208015
The only reasonable thing is to buy some bigger pack of condoms and probably bottle of lube and then throw it all at your son.

Then tell the other parents too so the girl can also get her fair share of parenting :-)

Chances that it will go wrong are high, but at least you tried :-)
>>
i live w my parents and always found a way to fuck my gf. now my room in the basement I can have long loud sex worry free.
>>
>>17208015
My parents let my have my GF over during the day. She was only allowed to stay over night after I came of age - i.e. 18 where I live. They knew perfectly well we had sex even before I was 18, but they also knew that I was not a fucking retard who'd impregnate the first hole they come across.

So ask yourself: Can you trust your son? Can you honestly trust he makes sure to use either BC or condoms?
>>
btw I never fuck with a condom fuck those pieces of shit. i always go nothing when she was on birth control I always busted inside her
>>
>>17208056
This. It's fucking retarded and irresponsible to rely on the school educating your son. They mediate knowledge, you need to raise him to actually be able to handle that knowledge.
>>
>someone on 4chan is old enough to have a 17 year old kid

This place used to be so much better.
>>
>>17208015
They will do what they want with or without your roof over their head at night.

17 is old enough, if you have concerns speak with her parents.
>>
>>17208015
Simply put, yes.

A decent number of parents think it's 'morally wrong' or whatever, but he's 17.
Having sex at this age isn't something you should try to stop him from doing and it's the path towards a healthy adult sex life.

If you're concerned about pregnancy or STI's, which I'm sure you are, just have an adult conversation with him about safety if you haven't already and you could even offer to buy him condoms when he needs them - if he says no that's fine too, it just might make him feel a little awkward.

Ultimately it's about being there for advice and allowing him to explore this territory safely, with a loving father he can go to if anything goes wrong (which it probably won't).
>>
File: wall.gif (40 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
wall.gif
40 KB, 251x242
>>17208030
>You arent going to stop him from fooling around
That's easy. Force him to get a degrading, minimum wage job "to support his upkeep". Make him pay for the auto insurance bill, or the electric, or some other major utility. I guarantee within a month the little stud muffin will get dumped and become an autistic forevavirgin on 4chan.
>>
>>17208190
It's obviously a troll. No parent would ask 4chan for advice on raising teenagers.
>>
>>17208015
>should I let them do this?
only if they let you watch
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.