[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i was on a romantic getaway with my girlfriend of nearly a year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: consider this.jpg (19 KB, 224x297) Image search: [Google]
consider this.jpg
19 KB, 224x297
i was on a romantic getaway with my girlfriend of nearly a year. we're about to have sex in the hotel room, and i pull out one of the chairs into the open because i was just getting it ready, because i wanted her to sit on my lap . immediately after she sees what im doing, she says 'no'.

what would you do?
>>
Accept it and move on. Not very sexual position is comfortable, and you can't ask someone to enjoy something potentially painful.
>>
>>17207300
You move on and try fucking someone who like the position your pitching .

Shit it's like she's the only pussy out there.
>>
My gf dont wanna take up my dick >:'( ON a romantic getaway even!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so confused 4 chan....... halp..
>>
>>17207310
she contributes nothing in bed, and she never sucks dick to completion, but shes thinks that sucking the tip for a few seconds is a blowjob.

she half asses everything and expects me to have sex for her. you think im comfortable getting a full cardio exercise when i just want to relax once in a while. meanwhile she relaxes every time.

>>17207318
im not asking for help, im asking what you would do.

>>17207315
well, i love her, but shes lazy as fuck. she wont even take advice or suggestions on how to do things better.
>>
>>17207351
No you can love a lazy person at least in bed she should be a freak and like to fuck you.

If your down to try shit like this and she's not its kinda lame

It's give and take son she sucks good dick eat snatch

We chair fuck she get to pitch something.

Fuck man what are the point in women if they don't fuck right? Tell me cause pussy is like a good share of that.

She's my muse but I can't fuck her then what's the point
>>
>>17207366
i just want sex to be fun, and it seems like she doesnt like to be silly or have fun. am i wrong for wanting to have fun with sex?
>>
How about you talk to her about it you goddamn retard

Why the fuck don't people realise this is how you solve relationship problems
>>
>>17207300

Dump her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.