[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After only about a month of smoking, I'm quitting smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
After only about a month of smoking, I'm quitting smoking cigarettes today. The reason being that the brand I preferred most, a clove cigarette, started tasting bad to me (and I found the reason why, I can no longer taste cloves for some reason). After attempting Marlboros and promptly throwing up, I was looking up other ways to get a nicotine high, and I was wondering if Vaping does the job (with hopefully a better taste.)
>>
>>17207220
I got a couple of free disposable nicotine e-cigs with a garbage pen vape when I was into pot. Never smoked before then, promptly gave me the shakes. So I guess the answer is yes.
>>
I know there's a difference between e-cigs and vaporizers. Are vaporizers better?
>>
Bump again
>>
Vaping will provide you with nicotine, as long as you buy e juice with nicotine in it (obviously.)

Hit up an actual vape shop for good quality juice and equipment, the stuff you can buy at gas stations is fucking trash.

E-cigs and vaporizers are the same thing, essentially. There are other types of vaporizers on the market, for weed, essential oils, etc, and a lot of e cigs look more like boxes with screens and shit than cigarettes nowadays, so it can be a little confusing using either word.
>>
I'm mostly just worried about looking like a douchebag while vaping, honestly. Gaping doesn't have a good image where I live.
>>
>>17207712
Fuck what other people think. A lot of the population has a poor opinion of people who smoke, too.
If you're worried about someone teasing you about it, just be inconspicuous. It gets a bad rap from idiots who get obsessed and shove it in everyone's faces ("I should be able to vape inside! It's not smoke!!!" "Hurr durr, look at my $300 custom mod! Lemme spend an hour telling you about it as I blow cotton candy flavored clouds in your face")

Don't be that guy, you'll be fine.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.