[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a lost and found office. Every 2 months we remove old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 8c40513f_Lottery.xxxlarge_2x[1].jpg (483 KB, 2048x1444) Image search: [Google]
8c40513f_Lottery.xxxlarge_2x[1].jpg
483 KB, 2048x1444
I work at a lost and found office. Every 2 months we remove old items and separate their contents to either trash, charity, or auction. My co worker has been keeping lottery tickets found in such old items and i'm assuming that he's checking them to collect winnings. Today I threw out all the lottery tickets he had saved up into the shred bin.

If he finds out tomorrow and gets angry, who is in the wrong? Could I be in trouble for this? The tickets cant go to auction or charity, so they must logically go in the trash right? I was just doing the most ethical thing.
>>
Considering they weren't his, he can't get mad at you because he had no right to them. At the same time, you had no right to destroy them unless it counts as disposing of them after two months.
>>
>>17206271
They were found in the room where the items over 2 months are dismantled to the 3 categories, so yes they were 2+ months old.
>>
>>17206276
Then I guess you were in the right to destroy them. I mean, what's he going to do? Complain to your boss about it?
>>
>>17206285
I agree.
>>
bumping for other input
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.