[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find single gamer girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 744x1074) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 744x1074
Where do I find single gamer girls?
>>
Playing games. Try MMOs, and building a social group in there. A lot of female gamers don't advertise themselves. Many even play male characters to avoid harassment, though harassment is less bad nowadays than it was ten years ago. If you play MMOs you probably already know some and don't realize.
>>
"hey your voice is weird" "are you a boy?" "girls dont play this game" "are you young or a girl" "is that your real voice?" "stop using a voice changer gay man" "stop talking kid" --- all things I heard today while playing video games (literally just what people thought was important to say to me during firefights today). TLDR we are everywhere but youre an idiot
>>
hit up a weight watchers
>>
>>17206277
This one gets it. Back when I was a young girl I played a lot of competitive multiplayer games, and it made me super self conscious when they made fun of my voice like that. I stopped using my mic out of fear and shame. I'd only use it around trusted friends in games, not randoms.

It never occurred to me that the young boys who called me out on my voice were simply doing it to tease me because they liked me, it just made me scared. Only young boys did this, not older ones.

If you don't want the resident gamer girls turning out like me, if they use their voice just don't treat them any different. They'll trust you a lot for that
>>
>>17207222
This is true
As a guy who had a friend with an extremely high pitched voice when we were online he got bullied so hard for it i never did that crap and people respected me for it

Ky female friend has this super high,quiet, anime like voice and she never talks because of guys who either insult her or spam her with pls date me messages
She never says that she's a girl and keeps to herself, its sad because she's a great player and a funny person but she wont talk anymore out of shame, fear and well not wanting thirsty teens spamming her to death
>>
>>17207330
>>17207222

Bumping so anons see the truth of the matter
>>
Why do you want one?
>>
Firstly, no self-respecting girl who actually plays games will ever refer to herself as a gamer-girl. It may even be insulting. Second, almost no girls will actually admit they are girls when playing games, even if their character is a girl, don't assume or you may just get catfished. The way to get a girlfriend who plays games is simple, play online multiplayer games. Be friends with people and it will naturally happen. Join communities like discord guilds. A lot of female players have been joining MOBAs lately like League and Dota. I've heard a few girls who apparently hadn't realized they left their mic on while playing overwatch on ps4. If you play games and be friendly, you will eventually meet a single girl, and then you can flirt up from there. Duo Queue or Go on raids together.
>>
We're not going to advertise it as a hobby so you wouldn't know if you met a girl who was into games. Some sort of comic/ entertainment expo convention would be the only more obvious place.

In games I think most of us don't really let people know we're girls since guys react strangely most of the time.
>>
Gamer girls are surrounded by beta orbiters. You would just be another one.
>>
Date women in the real world who like video games you fucking hermit.
>>
>>17208040
Absolutely true, any "gamer girl" who dislikes beta orbiters and actually wants a normal relationship will hide the fact she plays videogames. It's still a non-girly hobby so normies tend to dislike it.
>>
>>17206189
This thread is full of autism. Gamer girls are normal people like you and me (except you want the female equivalent to a fat basement dwelling neckbeard). I met my ex over university, because we had to study for the same course. She was hot AF, but I didn't give a shit because I was chasing someone else. Ended up as FWB then as a couple.

You don't 'look' or 'want' a "xyz" girl. You meet who suits you.
>>
>>17208132
[citation needed]
>>
>>17206189
The general female online experience is pretty consistent. You get:
>Boy or grill????
>suck my dick bitch lol
>I'm not like those other guys pls date

Which usually ends in muting. A lot of my friends either play with stacks or mute themselves.

Basically OP, don't try to pursue women in an online gaming environment. You'll just be lumped with the rest of em.
>>
well you gotta learn how to recognize them at first c:
>>
>>17206189
Braw, I've been playing Internet games since they've been a thing (longer than you've prob been alive lol) and the only girls that play games are tumblrina fat chicks.

Nobody wants to date the same person that they are. Grow up, kiddo.
>>
>>17208207
Well, maybe I just got lucky, but the last girl I fucked before my girlfriend was a cute af gamer girl. She hyped Zelda, loved Mirrors Edge and played League with me. 166cm and smth around 46Kg. Redhead.

Boy, she was hot. And crazy.
>>
>>17206277
I have a bit of a deep voice so I can play myself off as a teenage boy sometimes.
>>
>>17206189
Online.
During game.
Fuck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.