[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/, Tiny issue has come off as of late. I am an 18yr old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: bubblewrappedkid.jpg (65 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
bubblewrappedkid.jpg
65 KB, 300x285
hey /adv/,
Tiny issue has come off as of late. I am an 18yr old male who lives in Florida, I am attempting to take a solo trip over the summer to meet up with a girl in Kentucky. Here is the catch. Having just graduated high school, I still live with my parents. Therefore, permission is necessary. My dad was not a hard sell on the idea, however my mom will be. Having just beat cancer, my mom has become very over-protective. The "im an adult" card doesn't work on her. Money won't be an issue, I have been working my ass of ever since being in remission. What should I do or say to convince her that I will be fine living in a hotel for a few days?
>>
How about just fucking go?
>>
>>17205956
Worried that if I just go, Im not going to be welcome when I get back. I feel as though she would send me to a psychiatrist if she doesnt make my dad throw me out
>>
Wait, you beat cancer or your mom?
Either way you shouldn't be scared of getting kicked out, just go.
>>
File: MajorPayne.jpg (73 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
MajorPayne.jpg
73 KB, 1200x630
>>17205962
>18
>Being this afraid of your parents
Take her titty our your mouth and go see the girl. Are you gonna ask for parental permission before she can give you a blowjob?
>>
File: 15.png (749 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
15.png
749 KB, 1440x2560
Not everyone has parents that let you pull the adult card
>>
Would your mother be more open to the idea if you gave her a detailed plan on what you're planning on doing and promised to call her every morning/night? Also have you talked to your dad about getting her on board?
>>
>>17205999
>an arbitrary number of revolutions around the sun makes you an adult

The kid just graduated high school. He may be an adult in the eyes of the law, but he doesn't know shit about the world, and his parents understand this. OP, your dad wasn't hard to convince because fathers usually have the "trial by fire" mentality about their sons. He's right, because whether you fuck or succeed, it will only make you a better man. Your mom still sees you as her baby, fresh out of high school and in need of protection. She has to start getting used to the idea of you being independent. Don't be angsty about it like "OMG mom i do what I want I'm 18 remember?". Explain to her calmly that your mind is made up and you're going. She WILL flip the fuck out and guilt the fuck out of you for a while. However, your dad (he doesn't sound like a beta) should be able to prevent her from doing any typical crazy woman shit. As you assert your independence, she'll get used to the new dynamic a start seeing you as a man and begin demanding grandchildren.

Yoy already have the rational parent's blessing, so go out into the world and lay claim to your Kentucky friend chickenhead.
>>
>>17206037
Thanks man, that actually makes the most since to me.

>>17205974
I beat Ewings Sarcoma two months ago
>>
>>17205936
Florida
Living with parents
Works
Want to see a girl in Kansas

Stupid mistake OP. Yours to make however. You're paying a lot out now pocket for some long distance pussy. Lemme guess, you're funding your own trip, will pay for your own means, buy her things, while she simply waits on you to show up? You're fucked, son.

You're 18. You're a child. You have more to do than get hung up on some wet slit and a pair of legs several hundred miles away .

If this bitch wants to see you, she can pay half your expenses
>>
>>17206025
Don't do this. The trip is meant to get everyone used to the idea that you're growing up and going out into the world alone, like a man should. It may suck to leave your mom worried, but better to start now and let her acclamatr sooner rather than a few years later when she's coddled you into wizardhood.
>>
>>17206047
kek, didn't say money was an issue
>>
>>17206047
I agree that traveling across multiple states, even for top shelf pussy, is a bad idea. If it were me, I wouldn't do it because I know better at this point. But experience is the best teacher and this kid has to make. His own stupid mistakes, and all the better now while he's young and the stakes are low. Maybe if she turns out to be a shallow, vapid cunt it'll keep him from losing half his shit to a similar woman later in life.
>>
You guys gave some good advice, I might report in later. Thanks again Anons
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.